The dirty world of S. Fla. recruiting - Chapter 5,120

Advertisement
What's the difference between UF hiring Hova in that capacity vs. UM hiring Baez in the same capacity and enjoying the boatload of Gulliver croots that came with it?

Pretty sure it's the same thing.

iburythosecockroachesscarfacequote.gif

Advertisement
Do these kids not have parents to guide them? I'm just asking..

Seems like Henderson dad helped us because he must see the big picture . Gators have bigger targets at db and if he does go. They can't have 6 cbs .

It doesn't change the fact that at the moment we are getting owned by both FSU and UF in recruiting. I can deal with FSU, but UF has me rustled, no excuse there.

Posters equating hiring of Rumph and Baez to the hiring of a basketball coach? A couple of real intellectuals.

Go Canes!

I'm not that excited about the Southridge kids honestly.

Agree...Couple ballers honestly, and I hope we don't whiff...But I honestly think Gibson is as good or better than any of them

I hope we don't whiff...BUT, like the CC/Central/STA kids better as targets for this class.

Also, does anyone think it hurt with the Ridge kids when we cut Gamble loose? Gamble looked like the goods as a hybrid TE type imo.

Advertisement
What's the difference between UF hiring Hova in that capacity vs. UM hiring Baez in the same capacity and enjoying the boatload of Gulliver croots that came with it?

Pretty sure it's the same thing.

Ye...Because hiring a former College WR Coach, who was a head football coach to a support staff position is the same as hiring a basketball player/basketball coach for 15 years for a football recruiting position.

Advertisement
If that dude's deeply involved in 7 on 7 "football," then he's a wheeler dealer street agent type. It's really that simple. 7 on 7 "football" is football's version of basketball's AAU ****.

College football needs to get a handle on that lame *** 7 on 7 **** because it's rife with nonsense.

If that dude's deeply involved in 7 on 7 "football," then he's a wheeler dealer street agent type. It's really that simple. 7 on 7 "football" is football's version of basketball's AAU ****.

College football needs to get a handle on that lame *** 7 on 7 **** because it's rife with nonsense.

Exactly. Frauds want to rail about satellite camps but the rise of 7 on 7 nonsense is where the actual high school coach can be marginalized by an AAU hoops type effect.

Do these kids not have parents to guide them? I'm just asking..

My same sentiments! Maybe I was sharper than I thought i was at 17 when I enrolled at USF. My friends tried to get me to go to FAMU, but I didn't want to be in the sticks, so I made my own decision. If part of his basketball job description was to recruit football players then it should be evident to him they have no interest in him being a bb coach.

Advertisement
He didn't coach 7v7. Southridge's OC and DB (might have been fired) coach are the coaches for fire south. Ive been hearing that Randy's a good friend of his, so he likely vouched for him.

Being quite honest here, I think it's a questionable move on their part. He was more effective in Miami finding kids, then he will be down in an office in Gainesville.

True...but won't he still be able to travel...now with bags of money?

Being quite honest here, I think it's a questionable move on their part. He was more effective in Miami finding kids, then he will be down in an office in Gainesville.

Advertisement
Back