The dirty world of S. Fla. recruiting - Chapter 5,120

Chapter 5,121 of this book: UGA picks up Tulane DB transfer(may be grad-transfer, can't remember). Weird right? Well COINCIDENTALLY the guy is cousins w 2017 5-star CB DeAngelo Gibbs of GA... Hmmm SEC always w the tricks

Advertisement
Very possible these kids in high school pretty much hangout with all the coaches. If he's a "cool" coach they pretty much gravitate to him. See it all the time. My daughter plays basketball at a high profile program and they all hang and are in the same building together everyday. UF is Shady as F. Thats pretty much just taking advantage of these kids, not really looking out for their best interest.

Advertisement
Known about this for a little while. Kids like him and I was told he would get kids to come on visits.

Now in regards to recruiting and commitments. I was told from a guy very close to JHova that anyone who UF wants bad from The Ridge this year, they will get. TIFWIW

What else is he going to say?

I think Rumph is actually here to coach. In college football you need 5 recruiters and 4 guys who can actually coach. If a guy can do both they get elevated to HC material pretty fast. Banda is the recruiter.

Advertisement
Back