The Diaz/Baker haters should be glued this weekend

I guess I’m not seeing the difference? Are you attributing that to the pace and increased number of plays?
well, I just think they arent as good as years past. And I think the strength of this D is its pass rushers in my view. Its always easier to play D when you have the luxury of not having to be the 85 Bears. I dont really mean in terms of style or schematics defensively. But if guys like Roche, Phillips and Nesta can play with big leads and just pin their ears back(and youngsters like Cam and Harvey can just play free and downhill), to me, that's exactly what we want to do, ideally

Also, in Richt's last year, if UM just scores like 28 points a game (which is really pedestrian nowadays), they would've won 10 or 11 games. Well, in my view, any game that we dont score at least that ,I think Lashlee will look at that as a failure

But in short, the Peyton Manning/Dungy Colts was a team that would get out to quick leads, put teams in position to have to pass often and it suited their personnel on defense. That was more what I was getting at.
I guess I’m not seeing the difference? Are you attributing that to the pace and increased number of plays?

Advertisement
Somebody just wake me up when you can say "the defense lost that game".

And if we're being really real, Jason Pierre-Paul can probably count on his right hand how many times you could have realistically said it.

I see what you did there

2D459635-F4AC-47FD-AE13-CBCAFF67D9E9.gif

Advertisement
Back