THE COMMITTEE HATES US!!!!

Advertisement
They said we’d be 1 point underdogs to wisconsin LMAO! They’re Notre Dame lite. We’d **** them up.

We still need to beat Pitt and should aim to do so convincingly to keep this spot, but great news. I'm really surprised we jumped Clemson, wow.

HOLY ****, if Bama loses to Auburn we’ll be [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] ! Feels good mane

**** yea!

Let's get through Pitt first, then we can root for Auburn.

Nah, I would rather be #1 in January, not next week. The last thing we need is for multiple SEC teams to be in the mix.

This! We have some dumb *** fans.

Advertisement
How are you vindicated?

Oh, you know, telling you clowns three weeks ago that this would all take care of itself if we won out. Remember all of your scenarios showing us how we might be left out? Well, here we are at #2 .

"THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP PUTTING US BEHIND 1-LOSS TEAMS!!!!"

LMAO.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Doesn't take a genious to figure out if Miami wins out things will take care of itself.

How are you vindicated?

Oh, you know, telling you clowns three weeks ago that this would all take care of itself if we won out. Remember all of your scenarios showing us how we might be left out? Well, here we are at #2 .

LMAO.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Doesn't take a genious to figure out if Miami wins out things will take care of itself.

You obviously missed the conversations I am talking about.

Advertisement
44EC7077-57B6-4881-83A7-9130422910F8.jpg

How are you vindicated?

LMAO.

No. Nobody ever said that. We said we needed to win, and have other teams lose in order to move up. We even stipulated that this was the most likely scenario considering the games left to be played.

Nobody that I am aware of has ever tried to say that the most likely scenario couldn't happen. You have simply insisted that other people were wrong based on the exact results that we predicted. We win. Other teams lose. We move up.

We won. Other teams lost. We moved up.

Exactly how in the **** are you vindicated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
How are you vindicated?

LMAO.

No. Nobody ever said that. We said we needed to win, and have other teams lose in order to move up. We even stipulated that this was the most likely scenario considering the games left to be played.

Nobody that I am aware of has ever tried to say that the most likely scenario couldn't happen. You have simply insisted that other people were wrong based on the exact results that we predicted. We win. Other teams lose. We move up.

We won. Other teams lost. We moved up.

Exactly how in the **** are you vindicated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have now gone past two one-loss teams. The exact thing you said wouldn't happen. Go back and look.

Should be #1 . We have a better schedule and strength of record than bama. Period.

Advertisement
If we get Wisky in the playoffs and they are a one point favorite I’m taking out a second mortgage on my house and heading to Vegas...no way that one dimensional bunch of haythrowers can beat us....

Pul-leeeeaaaase let us get them in the playoffs.

Tell you what your gonna start to see those week 11 patsy games go away real soon.

We actually got praised for whom we played as opposed to Clemson

Advertisement
Back