The college world hates the University of Miami

mikegrinder

Recruit
The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest

Last edited:
Advertisement
shocked no way GIF

Advertisement
You new? That’s the best part about this program. There is no middle ground. People either love the hurricanes or they want to see the hurricanes destroyed. It’s been a polarizing team for most since the 80s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the decisions made by this coaching staff during the games. Especially on D. Call me a hater of this team, if it makes you feel your retentiveness is satiating.

The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest
Buddy, take off the orange and green glasses and really think about the way this team plays and looks against other top tiered teams. Do you really believe we are that good? Not in 1 game or 2, but consistently game in and out.

Advertisement
Buddy, take off the orange and green glasses and really think about the way this team plays and looks against other top tiered teams. Do you really believe we are that good? Not in 1 game or 2, but consistently game in and out.
Did you miss where I said where were rebuilding, Rome was not built in a day

Did you miss where I said where were rebuilding, Rome was not built in a day
Your point was also my point with a twist. The dropping in ranking is about them, analysts being able to see we're not there yet so the drop in the rankings is justifiable. That's all. Don't believe that the powers that be take pleasure in dropping us in the poll because they as well as everybody else knows that college football is better when the U is in national contention for championships every year. Then when they hate, it feels better for them.

Advertisement
Back