The college world hates the University of Miami

The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest
So now the AP and ESPN are mopes too. 🙄

Advertisement
The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest
Are you new? We’ve always been hated and we love it.

page forums GIF

I hate the decisions made by this coaching staff during the games. Especially on D. Call me a hater of this team, if it makes you feel your retentiveness is satiating.

Lmao. Arm chair coordinators are literally the worst "fans" ever.

Advertisement
The hate is real. It's how you respond to it that's how you should be measured. Do you cower because the deck is stacked against you or do you fight harder to show your worth?
#BetaParticipationTrophyClub

Just like ESPN needs a hero (ND, Bama, OSU), so too do they need a villain (Miami). They keep trying to turn us into Hollywood Hogan.

Advertisement
The hate is definitely real but so is the love! When the Canes are up the entire country rejoices. Just look at 2017 when the chain came out and we were winning. Media and college football fans all around were going nuts. Wasn't long before a dozen or more programs had some kind of turnover gimmick. Just win baby and everything will fall in place (except close calls obviously, we will never get those because we run our mouths too much, but such is life, that's Miami). Rings trump everything. GO CANES!!!

If we want to really talk about hate, discuss the term Thug U and see what people have to say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back