The college world hates the University of Miami

I hate the decisions made by this coaching staff during the games. Especially on D. Call me a hater of this team, if it makes you feel your retentiveness is satiating.
1605474401305.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest

ESPN, the company that has featured us in prime time more than any other school this year, broadcasted our game yesterday, had our game on Gameday three times already... had about 50 words on their crawl, repeated over and over, all day and all night, about how we were missing a ton of players and how Manny said we almost couldn't field a team, but still won against VT on the road. FWIW.

Advertisement
The University of Miami is rebuilding itself and we are dealing with covid issues just like any other university that plays Collegiate football we had 12 guys out. ESPN Rags on us, other teams fans hate on us because they want to be like us. And clearly you could see the drop in the polls and how they referee the games that we play. against other teams because ourTalent is exceptional. Even in our rebuilding phase the deck is always stacked against us, and they wonder why we have us against the world mentality. Just look at what goes on at other universities compared to the University of Miami regarding violations on other programs. I just need to get this off my chest

Did you just figure this out?
What is your next project, verifying high humidity during soFla summers?

No they really don’t. In fact, the college landscape powers actually want Miami to be good again because they know we bring TV ratings. In 2017, we were all on TV along with the turnover chain.

Fans need to stop acting like this is the 80s. If Miami was so hated we wouldn’t have been top 10 last week

Advertisement
Would not want it any other way.

ESPN, the company that has featured us in prime time more than any other school this year, broadcasted our game yesterday, had our game on Gameday three times already... had about 50 words on their crawl, repeated over and over, all day and all night, about how we were missing a ton of players and how Manny said we almost couldn't field a team, but still won against VT on the road. FWIW.
Yeah, I would say ESPN pretty clearly wants Miami to be "back."

Wisconsin & Oregon being ranked ahead based off of 2 wins is disrespectful, that wouldn't happen to any other program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back