The Civil War on the team

Seems to me Berrios is being a victim because of his race. He needs a I cant Breathe shirt too. He had one drop on a very tough catch. The ball came right by the defender shielding Berrios's vision and the ball looked like it was going to get deflected. I still think he should have caught it. I also believe Waters is better right now.

dont push it

Advertisement
Berroes better wait to talk **** until he catches touchdowns against FSU

Yep.

Were not talking friendly trash talking on the practice field, more like hes a ****head thinking hes better than everyone, walking around like he has a 12in ****** all the time

Dunno where you guys got the idea that he was trash talking on the field, cause I didnt say that

GOV,

how do you know he doesn't?

thanks in advance.

why are you on the market?

Seems to me Berrios is being a victim because of his race. He needs a I cant Breathe shirt too. He had one drop on a very tough catch. The ball came right by the defender shielding Berrios's vision and the ball looked like it was going to get deflected. I still think he should have caught it. I also believe Waters is better right now.

dont push it

Change his name too whitesupremacy lolol

The problem with Berrios is he shouldn't be talking **** if he can't back it up. He dropped what could've been the difference maker in the FSU game after talking trash. Don't **** talk and then mess up

Advertisement
Berroes better wait to talk **** until he catches touchdowns against FSU

Yep.

Were not talking friendly trash talking on the practice field, more like hes a ****head thinking hes better than everyone, walking around like he has a 12in ****** all the time

Dunno where you guys got the idea that he was trash talking on the field, cause I didnt say that

GOV,

how do you know he doesn't?

thanks in advance.

why are you on the market?

:IMG_8307:

Now I know why we can't win schit anymore.

Half of our fanbase is pure ****. The same ***** that defend hot zone fade routes to our 5'1" frosh WR because he has "chemsitry" (wtf is this the dating game?) by default defend the "we can't win em all" narrative.

Advertisement
Posted without comment:
REC YDS AVG LNG TD

Berrios Freshman Year (2014) 20 218 10.9 33 3

Waters Freshman Year (2012) 10 227 22.7 87 2

Waters Sophomore Year (2013) 28 406 14.5 54 5

Waters Junior Year (2014) 20 277 13.9 28 1

Lewis Junior Year (2014) 23 192 8.3 24 1*

*Lewis' Freshman and/or Sophomore Years weren't included because of his injury.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Why? Why have we know gone from a fanbase of diversity to a fanbase who know doesnt like bb because he is a white and talks ****, wtf is going on i dont get it

The problem with Berrios is he shouldn't be talking **** if he can't back it up. He dropped what could've been the difference maker in the FSU game after talking trash. Don't **** talk and then mess up

A lot of players screwed up that game but somehow he's getting blame for it. Burns and Carter talk **** all of the time and both have been useless. This is a case of the perception that BB is Golden's boy and not from So Fla.

It would be nice to see the rest of the team have some attitude and be angry. When I read the post game comments I'd live to hear the players sound ****ed off. Players don't always get along when they're trying to establish themselves. And that's a fact. When Al is fired, this will all blow over and if BB turns out to be a playmaker everyone will love him.

This is nothing more than misguided anger at Al. Al sucks , WE NEED GUYS LIKE BB.

Now that Waters got hurt Al can pretend like he gives a **** and play him all the time like Malcolm Lewis to prop his image up.

Advertisement
Berrios made a lot of enemies in that locker room.

How so?

You didn't know? Because unlike many of the bums that don the O&G jersey on that team now, he actually came here to back up what he talked during his recruitment. That he came here to BRING THE U BACK!

That's the problem with some of the kids in that locker room and a lot of accountability falls on them with this $hitty season we had. There are not any vocal LEADERS in that locker room. Just a bunch of kids who clique up and talk **** in the privacy of their dorm room.

I have read a lot of these posts in this thread and its really no wonder our program is in the state it is judging by he mindset here. Getting angry at a Tr-Fr because he actually has the balls to get in someones face because he is tired of getting his **** kicked in every Sat by inferior opponents?

Then you have posters on here bringing up two dropped passes and calling the kid out. Personally, I don't care who plays more. Waters or Berrios. Give me the guy who actually gives a **** and gets ****ed because the team is losing.

And if he has made enemies? GOOD. When you are 6-6 there shouldn't be a phuckin family like atmosphere around Greentree. There should be guys ****ed off and wanting to fight every other day because they are upset at their failure.

Reminds me of Frank Gore when he went to the 49ers. He was the vocal leader after their first loss. He HATED losing, while other guys were just going through the motions.

Also, that "drop" against FSU would have been a great catch. The fact he could get to a spot to make the catch is pretty darn good. Not catching it is unfortunate, but it's not like where're talking about a deep ball with no one around that he drops. It was a really tough catch and he didn't come down with it. Sure, it very well could have changed the outcome, or maybe FSU gets away with even more holding in the second half to come back regardless.

How so?

You didn't know? Because unlike many of the bums that don the O&G jersey on that team now, he actually came here to back up what he talked during his recruitment. That he came here to BRING THE U BACK!

That's the problem with some of the kids in that locker room and a lot of accountability falls on them with this $hitty season we had. There are not any vocal LEADERS in that locker room. Just a bunch of kids who clique up and talk **** in the privacy of their dorm room.

I have read a lot of these posts in this thread and its really no wonder our program is in the state it is judging by he mindset here. Getting angry at a Tr-Fr because he actually has the balls to get in someones face because he is tired of getting his **** kicked in every Sat by inferior opponents?

Then you have posters on here bringing up two dropped passes and calling the kid out. Personally, I don't care who plays more. Waters or Berrios. Give me the guy who actually gives a **** and gets ****ed because the team is losing.

And if he has made enemies? GOOD. When you are 6-6 there shouldn't be a phuckin family like atmosphere around Greentree. There should be guys ****ed off and wanting to fight every other day because they are upset at their failure.

Reminds me of Frank Gore when he went to the 49ers. He was the vocal leader after their first loss. He HATED losing, while other guys were just going through the motions.

Also, that "drop" against FSU would have been a great catch. The fact he could get to a spot to make the catch is pretty darn good. Not catching it is unfortunate, but it's not like where're talking about a deep ball with no one around that he drops. It was a really tough catch and he didn't come down with it. Sure, it very well could have changed the outcome, or maybe FSU gets away with even more holding in the second half to come back regardless.

How so?

Wes Welker makes that catch in his sleep.

It's hilarious to watch history repeat itself with this fanbase and program. I guess some of you haven't been around long enough? Or maybe you've convinced yourselves that THIS is the freshmen class that's different?

It's the same old story. It's become like groundhog day. It could be Spence, Forston, and that crew, or Chick, Tracy, and those guys, different names, same script.

1. New class comes in. Fans go crazy saying how these young guys want to win and are gonna change the culture of the program.
2. 4 years later. That group is now seniors.
3. Fans shlt all over them. Celebrate the new incoming class that they SWEAR is a group of winners here to cast off the lazy, entitled seniors.

Wash. Rinse. Go fvck yourself.

And lastly, fvck anyone talking shlt about the upperclassmen.

They've spent 4 years backpedaling, having practices cancelled, being coached by a coward, going to shlt bowl games, losing the Coastal -- they're beaten and broken. They've bought into this garbage and it has proven to be just like Golden - FAKE. They've had enough.

Just remember this in 3 years when you idiots are bashing Berrios and hyping up the new freshmen and their unique drive and determination to win. The cycle never ends.

Advertisement
Back