The Civil War on the team

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
for some reason golden is a guy who plays it safe but he really gave true freshmen a ton of minutes this year. At the end of year Berrios, Owens, Courtel, Chad, etc were playing big minutes. Did he give up on the upperclassman? did he feel the fresh are that talented? what is it?

Advertisement
at least berrios has heart. he was at front of the pack of hurricanes talking **** to fsu players.

Berrios made a lot of enemies in that locker room.

How did he make enemies in the locker room considering he work his butt off. Do think waters and lewis bring similar skill sets yes I do but it is up to them to get on the field. Which they did more as the year went on.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Berrios made a lot of enemies in that locker room.

How did he make enemies in the locker room considering he work his butt off. Do think waters and lewis bring similar skill sets yes I do but it is up to them to get on the field. Which they did more as the year went on.

Go Canes
Has nothing todo with anything you jus said.

He runs his mouth alot FWIW

I hope berrios runs his mouth. Lets not sit here and act like old school canes weren't talking **** all the time.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2106339 said:
I hope berrios runs his mouth. Lets not sit here and act like old school canes weren't talking **** all the time.

This. Back in the day a senior responded to a ****y freshman by beating his *** every single day on the practice field (or losing his job), thus making the team better.

We need more Berrios and less soft shouldered upperclassmen who get pouty when someone hurts their feelings.

And, well, less Al Golden. But we all knew that already.

This. Back in the day a senior responded to a ****y freshman by beating his *** every single day on the practice field (or losing his job), thus making the team better.

We need more Berrios and less soft shouldered upperclassmen who get pouty when someone hurts their feelings.

And, well, less Al Golden. But we all knew that already.

I totally agree. I want more freshman coming in talking **** and trying to beat out the seniors.

I can't believe anyone wants our guys to act like pussies.

Those guys backed it up too though

Advertisement
I agree we need more players with that dog in them, an the ones we have need to allowed to let it loose.

Go Canes

Berroes better wait to talk **** until he catches touchdowns against FSU

Yep.

Were not talking friendly trash talking on the practice field, more like hes a ****head thinking hes better than everyone, walking around like he has a 12in ****** all the time

Dunno where you guys got the idea that he was trash talking on the field, cause I didnt say that

Advertisement
Berroes better wait to talk **** until he catches touchdowns against FSU

Yep.

Were not talking friendly trash talking on the practice field, more like hes a ****head thinking hes better than everyone, walking around like he has a 12in ****** all the time

Dunno where you guys got the idea that he was trash talking on the field, cause I didnt say that

GOV,

how do you know he doesn't?

thanks in advance.

I mean, i think its clear that berrios is getting "favorite" treatment. Its as if he was promised something on the recruiting trail that the coaches are afraid to break.

Because he is not, in any way, shape, or form better than Herb waters. no way no how.

Being that Duke and Herb are boys and Duke is a leader on the team. a lot of the upper classmen PROB dont like the idea of berrios seeing more time than Herb or lewis.

i dont either. Herb is proven. berrios isnt. Berrios didnt show ONE reason why he should be on the field over herb. why is he starting over the PROVEN better upperclassmen?

Things that make you gooo hmmmmm

The difference being old school Hurricanes backed it up. They didn't jaw in the tunnel vs FSU, then have a touchdown bounce of their 56 arm bands that were included in their Wlgga starter kit.

Oh, and Al gave these young guys burn as the season was lost, and he made sure to bring up to Joe Rose how young they were and how many young kids they played.

Advertisement
Back