Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Performance was so good he neutralized George and made the fight “boring” in a good way if that makes sense. They coulda fought for 30 more rounds and there was nothing Kambosos coulda done to win it. Simply outclassed. Want Shakur vs Haney more than Haney vs Tank
Kambosos will get a rematch too. Nothing will change. Same result.

Advertisement
That’s awesome. How was it?
Great! I was in the second row sitting behind David morrell’s family and another boxer (I didn’t catch his name). I was 2 rows behind Al Haymon himself too. The only bad part was they played a stupid replay of the tank Davis fight so we sat for 40 minutes because the fight before it went Live on Showtime was a 1st round TKO. Had to watch the Haney fight on my phone but sounds like it was super one sided and maybe a little boring even

Performance was so good he neutralized George and made the fight “boring” in a good way if that makes sense. They coulda fought for 30 more rounds and there was nothing Kambosos coulda done to win it. Simply outclassed. Want Shakur vs Haney more than Haney vs Tank
Loma v. Haney before the tank runs empty for Loma.

Great! I was in the second row sitting behind David morrell’s family and another boxer (I didn’t catch his name). I was 2 rows behind Al Haymon himself too. The only bad part was they played a stupid replay of the tank Davis fight so we sat for 40 minutes because the fight before it went Live on Showtime was a 1st round TKO. Had to watch the Haney fight on my phone but sounds like it was super one sided and maybe a little boring even
Fights are so much fun. I had a great time at the Benavidez fight. The Mexican themed fights are fun.Great fans . He had the home crowd backing him up.

Imo i want devin to move up to 140, he doesn’t look good physique wise at 135. Looks like he is struggling to make that weight and that makes him vulnerable but he works so hard he’s not gonna miss weight. His legs are so small thats why i dont think his power is there, i think he has some pop to keep dudes off but I think when he moves up to 140 and beyond we’ll see a way better offensive fighter in haney

Advertisement
1654532483294.png

Advertisement
In the meantime, who's ready for Tuesday morning boxing?

happy naoya inoue GIF by DAZN USA
Im lucky i work nights so my sleep schedule is gonna allow me to catch this fight lol. I respect donaire, first fight was great but i got the monster stopping him in the mid rounds

Im lucky i work nights so my sleep schedule is gonna allow me to catch this fight lol. I respect donaire, first fight was great but i got the monster stopping him in the mid rounds
Just woke up. 4:54am here. I’ll go with Monster for the KO in round 7.

Advertisement
Did you take this? FREEEEEE MONEY! Domination.

Of course. I was able to get it at - 165 at https://az.superbook.com/. If the odds makers are setting a fight at 7.5 after the first fight went the distance, someone is more than likely getting KO'd. Inoue is ******* awesome. Paul Butler has the WBO belt. He's next on Monster's hit list.

Of course. I was able to get it at - 165 at https://az.superbook.com/. If the odds makers are setting a fight at 7.5 after the first fight went the distance, someone is more than likely getting KO'd. Inoue is ******* awesome. Paul Butler has the WBO belt. He's next on Monster's hit list.

I took it too for -180 through Caesars. Nonito needs to retire now.

Advertisement
I took it too for -180 through Caesars. Nonito needs to retire now.
Awesome man. Congrats on the win. I guess drinks are on us this morning. And yes, it's time for Nonito to hang it up. He's lucky that bell rang in round. Monster about had himself a first round KO.

Awesome man. Congrats on the win. I guess drinks are on us this morning. And yes, it's time for Nonito to hang it up. He's lucky that bell rang in round. Monster about had himself a first round KO.

LOL - I didn't watch it, but saw the stoppage. Had to get ready for work after the gym.

Advertisement
Back