Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

the latest on the welterWAIT division....

Advertisement
the latest on the welterWAIT division....

I've given up in Crawford Spence. At least Tank vs Ryan is a done deal.

How awesome is this? Wow. Inoue doesn't even want a tune up lol. This is just mega massive. Life is good!
Bro this is huge , like it softens the blow of not getting spence bud. 2 guys in their prime on different networks made it happen, this what the sport is all about!!

Advertisement
Bro this is huge , like it softens the blow of not getting spence bud. 2 guys in their prime on different networks made it happen, this what the sport is all about!!
Absolutely! They have some really good fights lined up so far for 2023... Ryan vs Tank, Plant vs Benavedez, Loma vs Haney, exc. It's too bad Oscar Valdez got hurt. He was supposed to fight Naverette in Glendale soon. That would had been a good one to see here in town. I believe Loma vs Haney is in NY with those other fights in Vegas. Im happy for some of those young guys to fight in Vegas at a place like MGM Grand as the headliner.

so what is the future of Golden Boy Promotions?...

Advertisement
so what is the future of Golden Boy Promotions?...

Oscar will be in good shape if Ryan beats Tank.

Liam Smith KO's Chris Eubank, my thoughts..

Weekend fight preview...

Advertisement
So what's next for Artur Beterbiev, my latest column...

Advertisement
Chavez. After all, Floyd lost to Castillo the first time.
Yeah, I tend to agree. But I keep thinking about all the people that hold Floyd out as the GOAT and the fighters, just in my lifetime, that I think would beat him from 130-147. Really more of a thought exercise.

Yeah, I tend to agree. But I keep thinking about all the people that hold Floyd out as the GOAT and the fighters, just in my lifetime, that I think would beat him from 130-147. Really more of a thought exercise.
Chavez would eventually break him down with all that pressure. He was sooooo good back in the day. I remember seeing the TKO against Meldrick Taylor with two seconds left. I was like 10 years old. What an ending.

Chavez would eventually break him down with all that pressure. He was sooooo good back in the day. I remember seeing the TKO against Meldrick Taylor with two seconds left. I was like 10 years old. What an ending.
That fight was scary. He broke Taylor that day. Literally broke his face, his spirit, and his future. And Taylor might have been the most talented guy on that US boxing squad.

4C440247-12BA-4285-B68B-63C6309721F6.jpeg

Advertisement
Back