Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Yes sir! Wonder if it'll be LA, Vegas or NYC?

51703230-8f26-11ed-beae-41c6cb2c6c57
They should go Vegas, but it’s prob one of the three. Tank is clearly an exceptional athlete if he can backflip off the ropes. This is going to be an awesome fight. A lot of people are going to watch this one. The contrast of personalities and styles makes this so entertaining and intriguing.

This is Ryan’s big chance. A win will catapult his career. If Tank wins, it sets him up for a big payday against another big opponent in 2023. (Hopefully) Either Ryan wins in a decision or Tank puts him to sleep.

my latest on Tanks victory and the others on Saturday night...

my latest on Tanks victory and the others on Saturday night...

Early prediction on Tank vs Ryan Garcia? We are going to get some good fights in 2023. Plant vs Benavidez in March will be a good one.

Advertisement
Don't know if this was posted, but looks like Spence is gone to 154. Been expecting it for a couple years. Doubt he takes this fight and then follows through with Bud at 147.

What does "Sometimes" really bring to the table anymore? Now an eliminator between Thurman and Boots or Thurman and Ortiz? Different discussion.

Don't know if this was posted, but looks like Spence is gone to 154. Been expecting it for a couple years. Doubt he takes this fight and then follows through with Bud at 147.

What does "Sometimes" really bring to the table anymore? Now an eliminator between Thurman and Boots or Thurman and Ortiz? Different discussion.
A non title fight at 154, does anyone really care? What a bunch of bull****. Crawford should say **** it and fight Boots. Lets go.

Advertisement
A non title fight at 154, does anyone really care? What a bunch of bull****. Crawford should say **** it and fight Boots. Lets go.
I'd love it, but no money or title for Bud there. I really don't know what he does. As we discussed, I thought maybe he'd chase Charlo at 154 while Charlo is undisputed, but that would have to happen fast. And then we'd have the same Bud/Spence BS, but at a different weight.

What is really getting annoying is that Spence has 3 belts and isn't actually defending any of them.

I'd love it, but no money or title for Bud there. I really don't know what he does. As we discussed, I thought maybe he'd chase Charlo at 154 while Charlo is undisputed, but that would have to happen fast. And then we'd have the same Bud/Spence BS, but at a different weight.

What is really getting annoying is that Spence has 3 belts and isn't actually defending any of them.

What is the problem here? Is Bud pricing himself out? Is Spence legit ducking? Does Hayman not have the money to make it happen? This is an absolute, ******* joke.

What is the problem here? Is Bud pricing himself out? Is Spence legit ducking? Does Hayman not have the money to make it happen? This is an absolute, ******* joke.
Seems like bud is either too prideful or just doesn’t understand the business side of things enough imo. He was moving and talking like a duck during the negotiations and after.

Kept saying **** like he doesn’t need spence and his legacy is this and that already when in reality he will be forgotten imo even tho i love him as a fighter he hasn’t fought many guys that matter. And he talked about bringing some outside donor to spence , and then he dragged the negations and fought a low level guy on blk prime. Its just a bad look for an elite imo

Prograis will beat Teofimo.
I know im late on this but regis would absolutely dog walk teo. Teo needs a completely new training team and a wake up call because bro his last fight was a terrible performance. Like he trys to fight like RJJ but he’s half the athlete and doesn’t even jab, if he continues like that he’s gonna get embarrassed very badly

Advertisement
I know im late on this but regis would absolutely dog walk teo. Teo needs a completely new training team and a wake up call because bro his last fight was a terrible performance. Like he trys to fight like RJJ but he’s half the athlete and doesn’t even jab, if he continues like that he’s gonna get embarrassed very badly
Agree on all. It would be a slaughter and the beginning of the end for Teo in boxing. His ******* dad is holding him back. He wants fight his fights through the media by running his mouth. The dad has zero class.

Agree on all. It would be a slaughter and the beginning of the end for Teo in boxing. His ******* dad is holding him back. He wants fight his fights through the media by running his mouth. The dad has zero class.
I cringe when i hear his corner during fights

Early predictions for Tank vs Ryan? I'll go with Tank. Does Ryan have what it takes mentally to go 12 rounds with this guy? All it takes is one shot from Tank, and the fight changes. I could Ryan boxing a great fight, winning most of the rounds, but getting caught late in the fight. As the kids say, Tank has that dog in him. Not sure if Ryan does.

Advertisement
so what's in store for Dmitry Bivol in 2023?

Advertisement
Back