Boxing The CIS Boxing Thread

Advertisement
Agreed. But the more I think about it, it is likely the beginning of the end for whoever loses.
I'm looking forward to it. Josh Taylor had a bad outing the last go around. Thinking he wasn't focused at all. He lost that fight. Teo needs a new trainer for this fight. Dad isn't cutting it now. The father/son team is always tough to pull off. I have no idea who trains Josh Taylor. Teo seems pretty vulnerable now so I'll go with Josh Taylor.

my latest column on a passing of a local promoter who helped birth Tim Bradley's Hall-of-Fame career...

Advertisement
I'm looking forward to it. Josh Taylor had a bad outing the last go around. Thinking he wasn't focused at all. He lost that fight. Teo needs a new trainer for this fight. Dad isn't cutting it now. The father/son team is always tough to pull off. I have no idea who trains Josh Taylor. Teo seems pretty vulnerable now so I'll go with Josh Taylor.
Think you have to right now. The upside of all this 140 weirdness is that Regis is getting back toward center stage. I like him as a fighter and as an entertainer. Boxing needs more of that combination.

Advertisement

This kid has made a mockery of Boxing & hopefully going forward people put this spectacle to rest.

If he really wants to be a real respectable Boxer he needs to pay his dues & earn it the right way, the way every other REAL Boxer has had to. I’m not mad him for gaming the system & making Millions off it, but him disrespecting the craft & being all out Douche while cutting corners & sh*tting on real pugilists is what turned me against him.

I’m glad he got his delusional *** humbled.

Advertisement
There's a new force at junior welterweight -- Subriel Matias. My latest...

Advertisement
an old-time boxing fans expresses concern about the sport he loves...

LETS ***** GOOO

2 ***** warriors man, haven’t been excited for a fight like this in a while man

Going to be massive!!!!!! Much respect to these guys for getting the fight lined up so fast. Hey Crawford and Spence, pay attention. This is how its done.

a review of this past weekends Showtime card...

Advertisement
Back