Off-Topic The Car Thread

Advertisement
Potentially serious, pay attention gents.

1684521301995.png

Advertisement
@CANEMC your next project?

There are only a few of them in existence. So many innovations like rear engine, all wheel drive, flush glass, electric doors, swivel seating in the rear with a table.

I'm still trying to see one in person. That and an Auburn boat tail. Hopefully they have one at the Orlando Auto Museum, I'll be going there next month.

Advertisement
There are only a few of them in existence. So many innovations like rear engine, all wheel drive, flush glass, electric doors, swivel seating in the rear with a table.

I'm still trying to see one in person. That and an Auburn boat tail. Hopefully they have one at the Orlando Auto Museum, I'll be going there next month.

If its still there, whenever I used to travel to Trailerhassee for the UM game, there was a great auto museum right off the interstate.

If anyone knows of any El Caminos or knows someone selling a mint condition El Camino, let me know. I will buy on the spot.

If its still there, whenever I used to travel to Trailerhassee for the UM game, there was a great auto museum right off the interstate.
Right at Ocala is the Don Garlits Museum. It's the one with an A7 on a pillar out front. Also in Ocala is National Parts Depot. The owner has a private museum with around 200 cars, and he puts 6 or 7 out in the lobby and rotates them. He also has the first and last fox body Mustangs to roll off the line.

FirstAndLastFoxbody.jpg

Advertisement
Right at Ocala is the Don Garlits Museum. It's the one with an A7 on a pillar out front. Also in Ocala is National Parts Depot. The owner has a private museum with around 200 cars, and he puts 6 or 7 out in the lobby and rotates them. He also has the first and last fox body Mustangs to roll off the line.

View attachment 239243

Tallahassee is more of antiques.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back