Off-Topic The Car Thread

Advertisement
My ’56 T- Bird

C3CE6DBD-1A1B-46A7-98DB-9A252634F283.jpeg

I have the Y, its an awesome car, especially for the money (compared to luxury brands).

Advertisement
Advertisement
@ben

Only about 7,000 were sold last year, so they are extremely rare. A client has one, and its gorgeous, basically think of a Model S with a Mercedes interior. But the price level is way over $100K
wanted to find out more about the sales and service aspects -- for its price point, would expect it would need to be a very white-glove approach

Advertisement
So I received an email today that hard orders would start on Fisker Ocean (convertible EV/SUV) in July. Going to hold off for now.

1687789670837.png

Advertisement
T-Bird Blue.
Beautiful.
Pro resto or do you do any of the work yourself?
It was in the family, but a parts car, NJ. I bought it and got it running with a friend of mine. Then turned it over to a guy in Chadds Ford PA that just did little ‘Birds. A guy near Widener U did the body work and paint job. Both were amazing, artists really.

It was in the family, but a parts car, NJ. I bought it and got it running with a friend of mine. Then turned it over to a guy in Chadds Ford PA that just did little ‘Birds. A guy near Widener U did the body work and paint job. Both were amazing, artists really.
Very nice (y)

Advertisement
Back