Off-Topic The Car Thread

How is that Mercedes better than a Porsche 911 turbo S?

Also, I agree with @JD08 , from the front it looks like a Ford
the problem with your question is nothing is better than a porsche to begin with

If I had money that didn't mean anything i'd get the merc, but if I could afford it but just not comfortably i'd get the porsche without a second thought.

Advertisement
the problem with your question is nothing is better than a porsche to begin with

If I had money that didn't mean anything i'd get the merc, but if I could afford it but just not comfortably i'd get the porsche without a second thought.
I am not much on porsche. Though that is purely on looks. I have no idea on craftsmanship or reliability.

My first choice would be this:

8-1.jpg

Advertisement
So apparently EV batteries burn 3 times hotter than a regular car fire. All those EVs that got water damage have batteries that are corroding and are an accident waiting to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Believing it's a car, house or race, the belief of being Superior is an American icon.
You always have to turn stuff this way, huh? For years on here. Is this all you do - everything is race and fûck America? From what I can tell, you seem to have done quite well for yourself in America, regardless of its flaws, but yeah - race and supremacy and you know - fûck America.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back