The Billboard Fund is showing Campaign Not Found - 305 has responded and the Fund Will be back up shortly

Advertisement
I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve seen too much **** to be trustful. Just this past year alone, my former neighbors were charged by the SEC for running a Ponzi scheme and a criminal indictment assuredly awaits them. That’s down in South Florida. I don’t want any poster to lose money, but I don’t trust it. If I did, I would gladly contribute money myself.

What would you have to see to trust it?

God, I hate this school. My first impression of it was bad. Should have gone back to DC and American or GW right then. What a gang of ####ups this shythole is. Whether the BOT pressured this clown or he stole the money, either is equally bad. Geebuz!
As an alum of both of those institutions, you’ll be very disappointed in the priority level of athletics by their BOT’s

Advertisement
ay, ny...with all drama surrounding this **** program...I forgot to welcome you back. Its good to see you here again.

What's the frequency with Kenneth?

Kenneth is doing well!

So is Archibald.

Unfortunately, Jontavious was just diagnosed with AIDS.

Keep him in your thoughts.

Advertisement
Lol only these dumb *** clowns on this board fall for stuff like this. Your ignorance got you played
Bro, these poor souls were desperate. I can’t even clown them for it. My kids ask me why I continue to root for these guys when I know they suck. They’ve never seen the greatness of the U, only failure.

I’d need to see the billboard up. Nothing against you, I don’t trust sending money over the Internet. ****, I just had two guys try to scam me this week on eBay to get me to send them some Air Jordan’s I listed.

You do realize I can't get the billboard up, without money, right? Are you actually saying that you would pay me money after I already front my own to get it up (and I've already donated $250 to the fund)? If you're worried about scamming on the internet, don't you see how that would be just as big a problem for me?

Advertisement
This actually seems like it might have been an excellent development with the amount of engagement this thread got lmfao. No such thing as bad press.
305 this isn't good because you will have people requesting refunds. Instead of the fund going up it will be going down.

I’d need to see the billboard up. Nothing against you, I don’t trust sending money over the Internet. ****, I just had two guys try to scam me this week on eBay to get me to send them some Air Jordan’s I listed.

ebay is a cesspool, brother.

Everyone is just running scams right now with ebay and Paypal for quick money before ebay and Paypal correct it.

At this point, I just buy from reputable outlets. Trying to get a deal on the bay or through some forums or whatever is more of a hassle than its worth anymore.

Advertisement
Gift cards?
Two similar messages to this one below. I spoke to one guy, he couldn’t pay through PayPal due to some excuse and wanted me to ship them outside eBay and he would pay. Right.
0363218C-51C8-46E9-8B05-E40623E1BAD7.png

Do people out there actually think the school or BOT did something to stop this billboard?

Good lord.
I’m hesitant to make a blanket statement and call people on here morons but if they believe that the BOT got scared and shut this down and stole their money... then L-O-L.

smh

Advertisement
Back