The Billboard Fund is showing Campaign Not Found - 305 has responded and the Fund Will be back up shortly

And some Gaylord from Chicago followed me around humping my leg asking me why I wouldn't donate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep reading about the inner workings of Go Fund Me and telling yourselves there is some rational justification for this.

It was a scam. All the tell tale signs were there: the price rose for the billboard, more money was needed, there was a sense of urgency, and it was solicited anonymously over the Internet.

Just a dumb mix up with go fund me everyone. They emailed me awhile ago asking to update the campaign with additional info, which I did. I also emailed them asking if they needed anything else and didn’t get a response. They just emailed me that since I didn’t do either they have temporarily closed the link. Talking to support now to clear it up.

Uh ohhhh guess all you of celebrating did it too soon

Advertisement
Keep reading about the inner workings of Go Fund Me and telling yourselves there is some rational justification for this.

It was a scam. All the tell tale signs were there: the price rose for the billboard, more money was needed, there was a sense of urgency, and it was solicited anonymously over the Internet.
Almost as obvious as that Nigerian princess that never showed up to my door. I mean, yeah, I didn't actually SEND my banking info.....

This actually seems like it might have been an excellent development with the amount of engagement this thread got lmfao. No such thing as bad press.

This is the URL to report fraud and get refund if you go through gofundme. Make sure you report as fraud as well.

money doesn’t flow into ghost accounts And vanish. They know exactly who the perp is. I’m fairly certain mods have good email or IP as well.

Advertisement

This is the URL to report fraud and get refund if you go through gofundme. Make sure you report as fraud as well.

money doesn’t flow into ghost accounts And vanish. They know exactly who the perp is. I’m fairly certain mods have good email or IP as well.

Oh please calm down. Go fund me is the one that *temporarily* closed the account, not me. I haven’t even withdrawn a dime of any of the money from it.

Advertisement
Almost as obvious as that Nigerian princess that never showed up to my door. I mean, yeah, I didn't actually SEND my banking info.....
I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve seen too much **** to be trustful. Just this past year alone, my former neighbors were charged by the SEC for running a Ponzi scheme and a criminal indictment assuredly awaits them. That’s down in South Florida. I don’t want any poster to lose money, but I don’t trust it. If I did, I would gladly contribute money myself.

I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve seen too much **** to be trustful. Just this past year alone, my former neighbors were charged by the SEC for running a Ponzi scheme and a criminal indictment assuredly awaits them. That’s down in South Florida. I don’t want any poster to lose money, but I don’t trust it. If I did, I would gladly contribute money myself.
I'm with you 100%.

Advertisement
Back