The Billboard Fund is showing Campaign Not Found - 305 has responded and the Fund Will be back up shortly

305 this isn't good because you will have people requesting refunds. Instead of the fund going up it will be going down.

I'm aware it was a joke. In fact two people have sucessfully refunded their small donations already, which is possible literally only because I haven't touched any of the money.

Advertisement
shalalacheck.jpg

ebay is a cesspool, brother.

Everyone is just running scams right now with ebay and Paypal for quick money before ebay and Paypal correct it.

At this point, I just buy from reputable outlets. Trying to get a deal on the bay or through some forums or whatever is more of a hassle than its worth anymore.
Yeah, they wanted overnight shipping. Oh and guess where he lives? Miami. Shocker! I sold them legitimately via eBay and it worked out, but it’s crap like this that makes me not donate to the billboard.

People need to calm down. There is way too much of a trail for 305 to be setting up a fake account to steal 6k. Dude is trying to get this done. Whether we really need to wait for another 1k is the right question. We need to get something up soon.

Advertisement
People need to calm down. There is way too much of a trail for 305 to be setting up a fake account to steal 6k. Dude is trying to get this done. Whether we really need to wait for another 1k is the right question. We need to get something up soon.

Forreal. I have no choice but to connect a personal bank account to Gofundme and people seriously thinking I absconded with the money, all while calling donators dumb. It's pretty funny.

There's 5 acres of ocean front property in Omaha Nebraska for sale.

gotcha ya didn't i.if you sponsored the billboard you'll believe this.

Advertisement
Forreal. I have no choice but to connect a personal bank account to Gofundme and people seriously thinking I absconded with the money, all while calling donators dumb. It's pretty funny.

you’re running out of time. The next person I contact is this “Anonymous” fella

And some Gaylord from Chicago followed me around humping my leg asking me why I wouldn't donate.
The Chiraqis are almost as bad as these loud mouth New Yorkers on here banging their keyboards acting like Cane fans. ******* posers. Don't know **** about what it's like to be born and raised in the 305 much less what it's like to be a Cane fan other than what billy cohen showed them through a catchy documentary. Billboards and banners are for chumps.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go Fund Me page is still down.

Seems totally normal, more money just needs to be donated to fix it.

A support rep referred me to the person I needed to talk to to get it back up, who I’m still waiting to hear back from. Pretty irked to say the least, especially when we were looking like we’d clear the rest this weekend.

They took a nice convenient break during the weekend. Will be back up sometime tomorrow I was just told.

Advertisement
Back