The Billboard Fund is showing Campaign Not Found - 305 has responded and the Fund Will be back up shortly

I think it makes more sense that Blake and UM contacted Go Fund Me and put pressure on them to take it down. It doesn't say campaign has reached its goal, or suspended by organizer etc. It says Campaign can not be found.

Advertisement
Amazing that no one here knows how go fund me works. If the campaign was successful in reaching the goal the link would still be live to show that and then people would be charged. Since the campaign is down it is highly likely that nothing actually happened after the pledges so I’m wondering if anyone on here who actually donated really got charged. If in fact you did get charged despite what I just said you can easilyContact go fund me and they will have to deal with the situation including putting a hold on payments to that person and possible refunds
Seriously. It's amazing to me that COLLEGE sports fans are actually the biggest troglodytes.

@305_separatist

answer or I’m contacting feds and gofundme

that’s grand theft and wire fraud

@Andrew

better put a litigation hold on his account

hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah
hahhaahahhahaahahhaah

Advertisement
God, I hate this school. My first impression of it was bad. Should have gone back to DC and American or GW right then. What a gang of ####ups this shythole is. Whether the BOT pressured this clown or he stole the money, either is equally bad. Geebuz!

Advertisement
938CEAC8-867C-483E-8EA2-11B5874CF5C3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back