Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
love this kids name - associate with Cyrus the Virus.

"Before I kill you, QB. I just wanted you to know the last thing that you will smell will be my stinking breath!"

I changed the quote a little...

Advertisement
Only show with an argument over the wire is Breaking Bad and maybe Sopranos. Anything else is cap. I loved 24 too but in terms of directing, acting, writing, etc. it doesn't hold a candle to Wire or Breaking bad.
Thank You good sir! Game of Thrones and maybe Boardwalk Empire as well.

Advertisement
Season 2 of 24

1. Marie Warner plot was tremendous

2. Kim Bauer plot was awful.

Ah, yes, the great actress Laura Harris from the great (DeGrassi knock-off) TV show Fifteen. Which also starred another actor who is now unbelievably famous..

1641503253869.png

The Shield is criminally underrated when talking about fantastic things shows. Almost no one watched it but it is so **** good and the final season/denouement is one of televisions finest ever.

Advertisement
Only show with an argument over the wire is Breaking Bad and maybe Sopranos. Anything else is cap. I loved 24 too but in terms of directing, acting, writing, etc. it doesn't hold a candle to Wire or Breaking bad.
I mean if we're being honest, Burn Notice leaves them all in the dust. ;)

"My name is Michael Westen, I used to be a spy...." :love:

Everybody is entitled to their opinions, but the wire had bad seasons just like anybody else season 2 of the wire wasn't good. jus like season 2 of 24 wasn't the best! Agree to disagree. We can agree on our love f4 the canes!!

I mean if we're being honest, Burn Notice leaves them all in the dust. ;)

"My name is Michael Westen, I used to be a spy...." :love:
Burn Notice isn’t a document you get from your doctor weeks after your one night stand?

That show was terrible yet I still watched for some reason lol.

Advertisement
Back