Off-Topic The BEST SHOWS EVER Thread

Advertisement
24 was all down hill after Season 1:

87bbd1969b2a6ca54dd8b868c713827d.jpg

:love:
whoever that is she bad than mf

Lol.

On a serious note, 24 did have some below-average seasons. But unlike many shows, some of the most entertaining seasons we’re later on. Season 5 was a masterpiece.
Yea man I miss this show also…. solid several seasons for a show that spent half the time with the lead saying “Chloe send me the schematics for the building”. Good times

Advertisement
Lol.

On a serious note, 24 did have some below-average seasons. But unlike many shows, some of the most entertaining seasons we’re later on. Season 5 was a masterpiece.
One of my favorite shows of all time. Some of the best cliffhangers you will ever watch. Luckily I didn’t get into it until it got cancelled and completely binged. Season 2 and 5 were a few of my favorites if I recall.

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. LOL
Bro. 9 seasons at 24 episodes a clip. Did it in like 2 months. With my work schedule that was a miracle. Every waking moment not working I was watching that **** show. I was literally getting headaches in the back of my eye for staring at a screen all day and night lol. Jack Bauer was a great tv character.

Bro. 9 seasons at 24 episodes a clip. Did it in like 2 months. With my work schedule that was a miracle. Every waking moment not working I was watching that **** show. I was literally getting headaches in the back of my eye for staring at a screen all day and night lol. Jack Bauer was a great tv character.

My all time favorite show. I grew up with that show... never seen anything like it. Jack Bauer for life!

Advertisement
I would assume Baltimore would be one of the easiest American accents for a Brit actor to pick up. Same for most of the original port cities on the Atlantic coast.
I'd assume the further inland the accent is located, the less traces of British/Irish/Scottish it still has in it.

I feel like it'd be an easier task to learn the Baltimore accent for "The Wire" than the accent needed to be cast on "Ozark" or "Snowfall" for example.

You can assume what you'd like, but many actors (including Kate Winslet) have said that the Delco accent is the hardest American accent to mimic. And Delco is as east coast as it gets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back