The Best Loser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your opinion means absolutely F-ing nothing....Now go sit your 47th Porst making *** down....Or DIAF....which ever comes 1st (hopefully #2)
neither does yours faqqit being a ball ***** for a team 20 years ago doesnt make your opinions valid. Get a real job and stop letting kids who are 40 years younger then you get your panties in a bunch

Advertisement
neither does yours faqqit being a ball ***** for a team 20 years ago doesnt make your opinions valid. Get a real job and stop letting kids who are 40 years younger then you get your panties in a bunch
Even though this wasnt directed at me, I'm going to take this advice to heart. Sage words to live by. Thanks for posting.

Advertisement
gee whiz... this is like leftist participation trophies....
you can quit this crap. I live in a conservative area of Pennsylvania and this started happening when I was about 12 (early 1980's). I hated it and didn't want a trophy if I didn't win something. I'm the Democrat in the family and still hated it when my kids got trophies for nothing. My Republican wife on the other hand was upset if they didn't get something for just showing up.

Williams should toss that in the trash or use it as a doorstop.

Advertisement
you can quit this crap. I live in a conservative area of Pennsylvania and this started happening when I was about 12 (early 1980's). I hated it and didn't want a trophy if I didn't win something. I'm the Democrat in the family and still hated it when my kids got trophies for nothing. My Republican wife on the other hand was upset if they didn't get something for just showing up.

Williams should toss that in the trash or use it as a doorstop.
Im from the south and grew up in the 80s. No participation trophies until yankees started flooding my state. Libs ruin everything.

Im from the south and grew up in the 80s. No participation trophies until yankees started flooding my state. Libs ruin everything.
Yankees = Libs. I got it. I must be imagining all the Trump signs in my area then. The Democrats don't even run candidates for state office where I live, must be because of all the Libs

Advertisement
Back