The Best Loser

Advertisement
This looks to be a sponsor thing. Best is a local roofing company. "Best" player of the game. You might want to shift the blame to the marketing team at the athletic department. However, I would chalk this up to about as similar as a player of the game call out on the post game radio show.

FWIW

Yankees = Libs. I got it. I must be imagining all the Trump signs in my area then. The Democrats don't even run candidates for state office where I live, must be because of all the Libs
Lmao how many northern states trump win????? Ill wait.

Must be nice not having the same gun rights i have.

Advertisement
Now,
Yea glad to have all the alphabet losers and beta males the north produces. Makes it more entertaining.
It is obvious inbred that you have not spent any substantial time in the North, I unfortunately have spent substantial time in the South. I would encourage you to go to Chicago, New York, Boston, and Philly a spew your beta male crap in person in any tavern, bar or club of your choice and see how quickly you get dealt with.

Everyone needs to get off Diaz! He will get us there.. .Enos will get us there.. everyone else... not so sure.

Diaz is ready to murder someone lol

Better, more experienced coaches couldnt. This guy is even more out of his league than Shannon.

Now,

It is obvious inbred that you have not spent any substantial time in the North, I unfortunately have spent substantial time in the South. I would encourage you to go to Chicago, New York, Boston, and Philly a spew your beta male crap in person in any tavern, bar or club of your choice and see how quickly you get dealt with.

Spent a week in Chicago. Thought i was in iraq. Then ended up in a nice area. Preceeded to witness a bachelor party. Well a group of homos doing body shots off each others belly buttons. True story. My buddy from Chicago laughed and said yea we got alot of them here. I got the **** out. Never seen **** like that before in my life. Have no desire to see it again.

Spent a week in Chicago. Thought i was in iraq. Then ended up in a nice area. Preceeded to witness a bachelor party. Well a group of homos doing body shots off each others belly buttons. True story. My buddy from Chicago laughed and said yea we got alot of them here. I got the **** out. Never seen **** like that before in my life. Have no desire to see it again.

were you afraid it would continue turning you on had you stayed any longer?

Advertisement
I personally ******* hate **** like this. Charmin soft nonsense.

If Jarren is proud of that one, have mom put it on the fridge...so every time he's home and goes to the fridge for that midnight snack, he can be reminded how much of a ******* loser he once was for being proud of such a sorry accomplishment. One day, he'll realize that **** is garbage.

Neg me, slurpers, idc. This **** is kind of shameful.

Bro were you with someone showing you around or were you strolling around unattended and unaware?

Bro were you with someone showing you around or were you strolling around unattended and unaware?
With a buddy taking me to the bars and stuff he hangs out at. Straight married dude. Says he sees it all the time. Went to buffalo new york and Canada for 2 weeks. Same type crap. Only good thing in Canada was legal weed.

Advertisement

If Jarren is proud of that one, have mom put it on the fridge...so every time he's home and goes to the fridge for that midnight snack, he can be reminded how much of a ******* loser he once was for being proud of such a sorry accomplishment. One day, he'll realize that **** is garbage.

Manny didn't know anything about it. Tweed confirmed. Said it was from a sponsor. Breath again.

This dude snacks on glass shards and rusty nails.

Advertisement
Yankees = Libs. I got it. I must be imagining all the Trump signs in my area then. The Democrats don't even run candidates for state office where I live, must be because of all the Libs

I didn't even know us CARPETBAGGER'S existed in Johnny Rebel good ol' boy land. Because I would NEVER exist anywhere in the deep south! That includes the urban areas, too. duh Of course, vacationing down there is the exception to the Carpetbagger rule. hUh
'

A real job??....Lol...the day you make what I make will be never... panties in a Bunch??...ROTFLOL
Oh yea no ones ever lied about personal wealth over the internet I’ll take your word for it simple Jack. Get out of your feelings you’re a grown *** man trolling 18-22 year olds find a better hobby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back