The Best Loser

Some of you need to read the entire thread. It was given to him by a sponsor per tweed.

Fair enough. But say Sam Howell did not convert that 4th and 17, UNC loses, and then a sponsor hands Sam a plaque of recognition.
I have a feeling that Sam wouldn't have posted that on his social media. Is that a stretch?? I think Sam has that dog in him. Jarren, I'm not so sure. I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Fair enough. But say Sam Howell did not convert that 4th and 17, UNC loses, and then a sponsor hands Sam a plaque of recognition.
I have a feeling that Sam wouldn't have posted that on his social media. Is that a stretch?? I think Sam has that dog in him. Jarren, I'm not so sure. I hope I'm wrong.
I get it, this has been one big ****** ground hog day since 2003 and to see him do that strikes a not so nice cord in a lot of us, but the negativity and the bull**** that has been spewed on the board is bordering on the ridiculous. So bad in fact that I have come to the conclusion that dudes who I actually thought were Miami fans are really just "closeted" Miami Haters, it's easy to spot constructive criticism,and sadly, there are a lot of guys on here that have post counts that number in the thousands who have other agendas then wanting the team to succeed.

I guess people on here can’t see the difference between long term and short term goals. Being acknowledged for achieving your realistic and obtainable short term goals is the type of positive reinforcement that has a much more beneficial effect than a thousand negative criticisms.

JW has worked hard and won his battles on the team but this is probably his first public award as Miami Hurricane.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with recognizing growth.

Ex: You worked for a company that was losing to the competition, but you did a **** of a job everyday. So your CEO gives you the ‘Employee of the Month’ parking spot in the front. Do you say “***** OFF BOSS, I’M PARKING IN THE BACK!”
No, so chillax.

Advertisement
This dude snacks on glass shards and rusty nails.

Just like Olivier Vernon, man. You know what he eats for breakfast, this guy Vernon? He eats glass, all right, and nails. Know where he is. Know where he is. Olivier Vernon, man.

Now,

It is obvious inbred that you have not spent any substantial time in the North, I unfortunately have spent substantial time in the South. I would encourage you to go to Chicago, New York, Boston, and Philly a spew your beta male crap in person in any tavern, bar or club of your choice and see how quickly you get dealt with.

Can I add the city limits of Detroit or Cleveland.

MidWest probably one of the toughest areas of the country.

Advertisement
The yankees already whooped your ***. If war kicked off again we would come down and whoop your broke asses again.
Lmao yea if you say so. Whooped the souths ***. Im dead. Read a history book. It took a mistake on the souths part for the north to win.

And by the way. The south needed to lose so slavery would end.

Last edited:
Lmao yea if you say so. Whooped the souths ***. Im dead. Read a history book. It took a mistake on the souths part for the north to win.

And by the way. The south needed to lose so slavery would end.

You lost, you can make up all the excuses you want. You still lost. That was also when there was actual parity between the north and south. It would be an absolute curb stomping of epic proportions if it happened now.

This isn't a street fight where being less educated and poorer gives you some sort of advantage.

Money goes a LONG way in a war, which is why the US spends so much money on our defense budget and the north has a **** of a lot more of it than the south. We would be rolling out planes and tanks while you guys are scraping together enough money to buy another AR.

The fact that you think southerns owning more guns gives you some sort of advantage is also laughable. Do you realize how much weaponry is stockpiled by the NYPD, CPD, and the other big cities in the north? Do you realize how easy it would be to buy guns for our soldiers if a war kicked off?

I have shot guns since I was a kid and have a gun collector license. Getting someone competent enough with a firearm to trot into battle is not all that difficult. Why do you think firearm competency is not one of the main criteria for SF testing? Because you can get someone competent real ******* quick if need be.

I am not even going to get into the massive advantage we have of all the high powered execs, top engineers, top doctors/surgeons, etc. that would really swing the war even further into the Norths favor.

You lost, you can make up all the excuses you want. You still lost. That was also when there was actual parity between the north and south. It would be an absolute curb stomping of epic proportions if it happened now.

This isn't a street fight where being less educated and poorer gives you some sort of advantage.

Money goes a LONG way in a war, which is why the US spends so much money on our defense budget and the north has a **** of a lot more of it than the south. We would be rolling out planes and tanks while you guys are scraping together enough money to buy another AR.

The fact that you think southerns owning more guns gives you some sort of advantage is also laughable. Do you realize how much weaponry is stockpiled by the NYPD, CPD, and the other big cities in the north? Do you realize how easy it would be to buy guns for our soldiers if a war kicked off?

I have shot guns since I was a kid and have a gun collector license. Getting someone competent enough with a firearm to trot into battle is not all that difficult. Why do you think firearm competency is not one of the main criteria for SF testing? Because you can get someone competent real ******* quick if need be.

I am not even going to get into the massive advantage we have of all the high powered execs, top engineers, top doctors/surgeons, etc. that would really swing the war even further into the Norths favor.

Yep...all the south had was cotton, slaves and arrogance

Lol at parity between north and south. I hope you are joking. The north had all the manufacturing. The south had none. The south had no money. The south were fighting with rifles the people happened to own.

There are 20 million military veterans in this country. Where do you think 75% of them live? The amount of guns in the south dwarfs any force ever assembled. Facts. 360 million guns and last i read 70 percent were in the south and texas.

And to be honest i dont even care about north and south ****. Because if civil war pops off it wont be north and south. It will be conservatives vs libs.

Advertisement
Lol at parity between north and south. I hope you are joking. The north had all the manufacturing. The south had none. The south had no money. The south were fighting with rifles the people happened to own.

There are 20 million military veterans in this country. Where do you think 75% of them live? The amount of guns in the south dwarfs any force ever assembled. Facts. 360 million guns and last i read 70 percent were in the south and texas.

And to be honest i dont even care about north and south ****. Because if civil war pops off it wont be north and south. It will be conservatives vs libs.

The majority of those veterans are elderly people that are not going to be a much help in infantry situations, which for some reason you think is going to be the brunt of the war.

Active duty the south doesn't have as big an advantage as you would like to think. Just CA, NY, Washington, PA and Colorado alone make up about 25% of active duty military an the reserves. I am not denying the fact that you guys have more, but it is not the 75-25% like you are trying to insinuate.

Regardless, my point is money is going to be the deciding factor. The north can hire a **** of a lot more mercenaries than the south can.

Not to mention intelligence and money. Being able to buy better planes, tanks, etc than the south due to our money. Both of these things go a lot further in a war than having slightly more experience firing a rifle.

I won't even get into allies. Countries would be in shambles if NYC and other northern cities were destroyed. No one would care if Atlanta or bum fvck alabama got burnt to the ground. Every superpower in the world would be backing up the north in this battle.

Advertisement
Back