The Best Loser

With a buddy taking me to the bars and stuff he hangs out at. Straight married dude. Says he sees it all the time. Went to buffalo new york and Canada for 2 weeks. Same type crap. Only good thing in Canada was legal weed.
LMAO, I am guessing he had you up around the Wrigley Field area, if not maybe Rush Street or Wicker Picker. Most out of the out of towners don't realize that the Wrigleyville neighborhood is right next to "Boystown." One of the largest concentration of **** in any U.S. metro area. I don't think anything like it exists in the South. That aside, all three of these areas are populated with people who are young and have moved to the city for the first time and from somewhere else. Then throw in the tourists and the suburbanites who come to the city to party, and you have a real confusing and sometimes oft putting mix. Too bad you weren't shown the real Chicago by a real Chicagoan.

Advertisement
LMAO, I am guessing he had you up around the Wrigley Field area, if not maybe Rush Street or Wicker Picker. Most out of the out of towners don't realize that the Wrigleyville neighborhood is right next to "Boystown." One of the largest concentration of **** in any U.S. metro area. I don't think anything like it exists in the South. That aside, all three of these areas are populated with people who are young and have moved to the city for the first time and from somewhere else. Then throw in the tourists and the suburbanites who come to the city to party, and you have a real confusing and sometimes oft putting mix. Too bad you weren't shown the real Chicago by a real Chicagoan.

Like i said some areas were nice. Some areas had crackheads trying to wash your windshield at every light with bars on every business window. Ive met plenty of great yankees. Of course alot are great people but the north and south differ in our approach to life and our cultures are vastly different. Personally i cant live somewhere i cant carry a gun everywhere i go.

Image result for gay gif

Like i said some areas were nice. Some areas had crackheads trying to wash your windshield at every light with bars on every business window. Ive met plenty of great yankees. Of course alot are great people but the north and south differ in our approach to life and our cultures are vastly different. Personally i cant live somewhere i cant carry a gun everywhere i go.
Hahaha, Yeah you were on the North Side. As my father put it one time, "The North Side of Chicago has an identity problem, it starts off nice for three blocks, then gets ugly for six blocks, then you turn the corner and it's nice again.

Oh yea no ones ever lied about personal wealth over the internet I’ll take your word for it simple Jack. Get out of your feelings you’re a grown *** man trolling 18-22 year olds find a better hobby.
Gotcha....Oh...and btw...My Hobby nets me $10,000-15,000 a yr....but thanks for the well wishes....

Advertisement
It's one horrible thing to give out such awards. It's a whole other level of horrible for your 0-2 starting QB to publicize his best loser award on social media. I'm holding out hope it's fake. Otherwise, this is a new bottom for a UM football program that hits new bottoms every year.

I’m understand your take. We’re talking about a kid tho who just played his third game and was awarded such. I’m sure him and his people see that as an accomplishment

Advertisement
His progression from the first quarter week one to the fourth week two is impressive. Good for him. Sad to see so many adults hate on a child for his coaches praising his performance. Very very very ******* sad.

This is a really really bad look. Now we're content with mediocrity?? Diaz is not that savage that you guys all claimed he was.
I can just see Manny doing his best Oprah impersonation in the locker room after the game..."You get a plaque, you get a plaque, EVERYBODY
gets a plaque!!" WTF!

Advertisement
This is a really really bad look. Now we're content with mediocrity?? Diaz is not that savage that you guys all claimed he was.
I can just see Manny doing his best Oprah impersonation in the locker room after the game..."You get a plaque, you get a plaque, EVERYBODY
gets a plaque!!" WTF!
Some of you need to read the entire thread. It was given to him by a sponsor per tweed.

Advertisement
This looks to be a sponsor thing. Best is a local roofing company. "Best" player of the game. You might want to shift the blame to the marketing team at the athletic department. However, I would chalk this up to about as similar as a player of the game call out on the post game radio show.

FWIW

Watch NCAA come after us for illegal benefits from booster...🙂

Advertisement
Back