The Best Loser

Advertisement
Pretty sure this is a common theme in programs. May not be always be a plaque, but definitely weekly awards no matter the result

It's one horrible thing to give out such awards. It's a whole other level of horrible for your 0-2 starting QB to publicize his best loser award on social media. I'm holding out hope it's fake. Otherwise, this is a new bottom for a UM football program that hits new bottoms every year.

It's one horrible thing to give out such awards. It's a whole other level of horrible for your 0-2 starting QB to publicize his best loser award on social media. I'm holding out hope it's fake. Otherwise, this is a new bottom for a UM football program that hits new bottoms every year.
Manny should have told the team:

"Listen guys, this plaque going to our best player of the game Saturday night. I personally thinks its bull**** but it was Blake James' idea so I got to hand this ****** out. Treat it like a side chick--keep it chill and on the low. Remember what N'kosi did on Insta? Yeah, not that. Don't let me see this **** on instagram or we going to get roasted."

45057874_2351443701564028_130374659983015936_n.jpg

Advertisement
Put the torches and pitchforks down fellas, looks like we jumped the gun on this one. Looks like it didn’t come from Manny and staff.

Imagine starting 0-2 and being handed this goofy *** shlt like you just won top salesman of the month at a used Kia dealership.

Does Manny have autism?

“I’ll tell ya, Joe, I got a prop for every occasion.”

Someone hand this guy the corny coach suicide noose.
I remember Miami fans mocking FSU fans for tomahawks on their helmets. Now, just look at us. Giving every level of atta-boys you can imagine.

Advertisement

Sadly, this isn't fake.

Advertisement
Everyone needs to get off Diaz! He will get us there.. .Enos will get us there.. everyone else... not so sure.

Diaz is ready to murder someone lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back