The Bank (camp edition 8/10)

View as article
Great stuff DMoney.

Have you heard anything early on regarding the trio of Ke’Shawn, Ladson and Young? Definitely need one (hopefully two) of them to step up on the outside.

Advertisement
Or Citizen who is now an All American and starting for us by the end of the year even though he's never step foot on the field for us. LOL

I’m not saying DMoney is wrong … but that surprised me. He’s got four highly touted, experienced backs ahead of him. Who have all shown flashes … dunno about a TF jumping all four and becoming “the guy” in that room by years end.

Advertisement
Thank you @DMoney !

Defenses usually have the edge early in camp which is what it sounds like right now. Our defensive line is scary deep right now - we're all hype about transfers and forget we have guys like Harvey (staff loves him), Chantz, LT, etc. Hope our offensive line can start to gel soon but it's tough with Zion likely out all of camp.

Can't wait for the scrimmages!

Advertisement
I’m not saying DMoney is wrong … but that surprised me. He’s got four highly touted, experienced backs ahead of him. Who have all shown flashes … dunno about a TF jumping all four and becoming “the guy” in that room by years end.
I have high hopes for Citizen and he may just be that dude right out the gate, but your handle says you have been here since 2011, you should know better about these reports.

Advertisement
Been hopeful to hear the word on Kelly. The kid looked elite

I know a few people that said if they had to choose they would take Kelly over Shemar Moore and it wasn’t sour grapes. That was a huge get for us

Great news

Nah, man, Shemar Moore is a MUCH better actor than Nyjalik Kelly is...

1660140408627.png

Advertisement
Agreed. But even by committee you still usually have a standout. If that standout is Citizen like DMoney hinted at - wow. We have to expect a transfer or two going into 2023, right?
I agree with D by mid season Citizen will be trending up with carries. Parrish is a Swiss Army knife so imagine he’ll have a bunch of snaps.

I agree with D by mid season Citizen will be trending up with carries. Parrish is a Swiss Army knife so imagine he’ll have a bunch of snaps.
We can circle back to your comment on another thread that says it's all about the pass protection. If he's got that down, it'll be hard to keep him off the field.

Advertisement
Back