The Bank (camp edition 8/10)

View as article
We can’t crown the guy before he puts on for sure. Then anything less than 1st team AA and the fans will start chanting JAG. But this kid does look special. One of the things I was most impressed about with the film I watched was actually his patience. I don’t often see high school kids wait for their OL and blocks to unfold the way this kid did.

Definitely agree he looks to have a bright future. With that said, buried in the prediction that he will be starting by year's end, is the implication that the older guys will relatively speaking be under performing. I don't think that's going to happen. I'm bullish on the three ahead of him.

Advertisement
Restrepo is the only who is solid in his spot. Scrimmage will be huge.
Surprised Keyshawn Smith isn't solid. Really liked what I saw from him last year and he was able to earn trust as a freshman. Excited to hear what comes from the scrimmage.

Surprised Keyshawn Smith isn't solid. Really liked what I saw from him last year and he was able to earn trust as a freshman. Excited to hear what comes from the scrimmage.
Same. Hopefully he takes that leap. Seems like last year he was inconsistent and would disappear sometimes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Boombox Shut Up GIF

Advertisement
Back