The Bank (9/22)

View as article
Insightful.
Question for you, considering our issues at TE.
You think that might make a change and move TVD to TE.
I’ll hang up and listen .

Advertisement
closed GIF

Advertisement
Bankrupt. Dont think i can take another season of "any recruit would be an idiot to look at our roster and not know that they can come start day 1." Between us selling hot weather and ****** players, its the same **** year after year.
Yep. It’s loser mentality talk. The best kids go to places with chips stacked ahead of them not to a place that sucks so much that they say “oh yay look… that can all be mine.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine thinking we’re getting any elite receivers. We’re relegated to padding our stats with Smurf sized slot guys. We strike out over and over and over on elite playmakers. Love the ones we have, but they’re not the types that play on sundays.

Why don’t we manage expectations like sane people do? This WR class is a complete disaster. We need to cut bait with Gattis immediately.

Advertisement
Imagine thinking we’re getting any elite receivers. We’re relegated to padding our stats with Smurf sized slot guys. We strike out over and over and over on elite playmakers. Love the ones we have, but they’re not the types that play on sundays.

Why don’t we manage expectations like sane people do? This WR class is a complete disaster. We need to cut bait with Gattis immediately.
We getting big time playmakers at the slot receivers

We getting big time playmakers at the slot receivers
Yeah they’re great slots. But they’re slots. I love them both.

Have you watched one game this year? Is slot a massive problem like outside?

We have a bunch of big body types that don’t have good speed but also don’t use their bodies to create space and also don’t fuxking catch the ball.

Yeah they’re great slots. But they’re slots. I love them both.

Have you watched one game this year? Is slot a massive problem like outside?

We have a bunch of big body types that don’t have good speed but also don’t use their bodies to create space and also don’t fuxking catch the ball.
That's facts looks like we're gonna have to bag up heavy for that outside receiver or hit portal

Advertisement
Back