The Bank (6/26)

Advertisement
Christ that was bad!
One of many low points. It was maddening watching Manny get a job when that class signed because he was purported to be this defensive guru yet anyone not blinded by Orange and Green glasses thicker than the old storm shutters at Stanford and Hecht could see we were recruiting trash.

The mental gymnastics that many here do is always a sight to behold.
They usually look like this

Round And Round Spinning GIF by Arrow Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
If that's the case only uga had a good o-line if you going by winning?
No my friend. The original post asserted that an OL, started in the Mario-Oregon era, ”stacked” with 2 and 0 star players, was something we should strive to achieve. If you want to finish 4th in the PAC I guess………But, I want to beat FSU and later UF. I need to beat MTSU and Duke and not get blown out. I need time for my QB to throw the football. I demand we make more than a handful of 3rd and 1s. Expectations might differ.

Advertisement
No my friend. The original post asserted that an OL, started in the Mario-Oregon era, ”stacked” with 2 and 0 star players, was something we should strive to achieve. If you want to finish 4th in the PAC I guess………But, I want to beat FSU and later UF. I need to beat MTSU and Duke and not get blown out. I need time for my QB to throw the football. I demand we make more than a handful of 3rd and 1s. Expectations might differ.
Ok! I'm with you on that then.

Advertisement
Nope I was implying that Mario has a eye for talent.

Advertisement
Back