The Bank (6/26)

U can have you opinion and i can have mine bro. Its all in on the DL and those 6 players are the heart of it. We are sacrificing other positions and taking developmental guys to focus time and resources on this position. Simple.
Ya see, thats where you are wrong. Lol. Where are you getting this idea we are sacrificing other positions and taking developmental guys at other positions in order to recruit DT better?
That logic makes exactly zero sense. Not recruiting OLIne doesn't lead to better DLine recruiting and vice versa lol.

Advertisement
Ya see, thats where you are wrong. Lol. Where are you getting this idea we are sacrificing other positions and taking developmental guys at other positions in order to recruit DT better?
That logic makes exactly zero sense. Not recruiting OLIne doesn't lead to better DLine recruiting and vice versa lol.
I think he meant sacrificing in terms of NIL allocation. No secret we're spending on that side of the ball.

Ur just chatting. This been rehashed time and again. D money and others said its their focus. Its where the resources are allocated. And its obvious from the players they are targeting. Done

Advertisement
I'm personally amazed at how people like you can still call themselves a fan.

Plus, its "Canes". Not "Cans".
futurama-romance.gif

Advertisement
money wise

He hasn’t played a lot of football. Don’t believe they are comfortable offering based on what they’ve seen.

In general, corner recruiting is an area of concern for me. We need more from Addae.
we heard the same thing about Addae last year and most of us expected him to get axed this offseason until the word was that things got fixed.. now we're gonna rely on Mario again to recruit CBs and we don't even have DVD to help out? at least we have Rumph on staff :LOL:.. and at least Guidry is a DB coach as well so maybe he can help close the gap...

is Addae just not putting in the work or is he just not likeable/connecting well?

Advertisement
Advertisement
we heard the same thing about Addae last year and most of us expected him to get axed this offseason until the word was that things got fixed.. now we're gonna rely on Mario again to recruit CBs and we don't even have DVD to help out? at least we have Rumph on staff :LOL:.. and at least Guidry is a DB coach as well so maybe he can help close the gap...

is Addae just not putting in the work or is he just not likeable/connecting well?
Guidry is a DB guy so I expect him to assist in this department.

But personally, I was surprised that Addae was retained based on conversations I had with others.

Advertisement
Back