The Bank (6/26)

View as article
It didn't add my running in a bikini gif. Let me try again.

sexy bouncing boobs GIF

Advertisement
Stephen Morris is a hit because he is the NUMBER FOUR ALL-TIME PASSER IN MIAMI HISTORY. Fourth most passing yards. Fourth most touchdown passes. Fifth most completions.

Maybe Miami didn't have the team to win more games when Stephen Morris was our QB, but he was a **** good quarterback for Miami. For anyone.
We couldn’t put a whole team together to save our lives back then. That’s where better Eva-Maria could have helped someone like Stephen. Also didn’t help that university was still on the cheap end. Or had no sense of urgency to invest in the program.

I remember way back in the day(mid to late 90's)In Orlando, Bill Buchalter had a recruiting line you could call. It was a pay line that would automatically charge you. I used to call that line all through the 90's. Back when Butch had that 12 man class with QB Steve Kelly from Burleston Texas and Rod Mack, Damione Lewis, Jevon Rhodes, Eric Shnupp, Ben West, Edgerrin James, Tavokius Bonner, Quincy Hipps etc...
I called Harry at AllCanes(apparel place) ??? To confirm Vernon Carey’s signing. Ahhh, the good old analog days…

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I remember way back in the day(mid to late 90's)In Orlando, Bill Buchalter had a recruiting line you could call. It was a pay line that would automatically charge you. I used to call that line all through the 90's. Back when Butch had that 12 man class with QB Steve Kelly from Burleston Texas and Rod Mack, Damione Lewis, Jevon Rhodes, Eric Shnupp, Ben West, Edgerrin James, Tavokius Bonner, Quincy Hipps etc...
I used to have lunch with Bill Buchalter 2-3 times a week in 92-93. His Sister was/is a UM Grad. @TheOriginalCane knows about Mama B's Subs....

Advertisement
I am fairly certain that both Mama B's locations shut down (owner sold them).

@SWFLHurricane might know if a friend/relative of Mama B is still running a location.

Bad As's has seemed to fill the void.
I was friends with Original Mama B's owner John...unfortunately he passed away 15+ yrs ago. Both locations were handed down to his Son, but neither are open anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back