The Bank (2/3)

View as article
I dont think we can count on Zion “health wise” and think he may get passed by on the depth chart
Yeah I’m hesitant with him because I also don’t want to assume anything about the kid without knowing

Such an odd situation but hopefully it all gets sorted out and he can play meaningful snaps for us this year

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, yeah, I never played soccer, but I did them for high school football. But I know it’s a different day and all that, I just want to know if there’s any real rationale to these concerns about injuries. Otherwise, why post about it? I don’t see any hard data either way so hard for me to judge.
these people don’t know the circumstances for why certain drills were being run, how often drills were being run, or really anything other than the report that certain cardio was performed at least once (if that is even true to begin with - who is the source? And does that person already have a very negative opinion of Feld with accusations he is causing injuries?).

If the argument is that it isn’t the best drill to do a lot because it’s not what they’ll experience in games, sure. If the argument is that because you heard that they did a drill one time that it is going to result in injuries or evidence this staff is responsible for more injuries , I think it’s just absurd. We used to always hear stories of guys like Sean Taylor running/sprinting home from practice or wherever, of Floyd Mayweather running home from the club (doesn’t drink), yet that isn’t something they’ll ever do in a game/fight. But it certainly is used as an example of their work ethic. Think it was fine for them. And acting like THAT would be the cause of them getting more injuries just sounds dumb to me.

Maybe they had them doing those sprints one day just as a conditioning test, or to set a tone, to make them grind, or even “punish”, or any number of reasons. Maybe a lot of it is just to determine how much effort the player is giving, and if they can be relied on, or if leaders will step up. There can be lots of reasons.

Advertisement
  • As much as the fans focus on the DT position, Mario is even more locked in. It is his personal mission to add five-star talent to that room. This will be one of the major stories of the 2024 class.

Well that made me happy!

Time to go have a Flor De Cana

@DMoney anything on N. Kelly’s size?

96863321-9CB9-47C4-9BA3-9FB0D8CABF8F.png

Advertisement
these people don’t know the circumstances for why certain drills were being run, how often drills were being run, or really anything other than the report that certain cardio was performed at least once (if that is even true to begin with - who is the source? And does that person already have a very negative opinion of Feld with accusations he is causing injuries?).

If the argument is that it isn’t the best drill to do a lot because it’s not what they’ll experience in games, sure. If the argument is that because you heard that they did a drill one time that it is going to result in injuries or evidence this staff is responsible for more injuries , I think it’s just absurd. We used to always hear stories of guys like Sean Taylor running/sprinting home from practice or wherever, of Floyd Mayweather running home from the club (doesn’t drink), yet that isn’t something they’ll ever do in a game/fight. But it certainly is used as an example of their work ethic. Think it was fine for them. And acting like THAT would be the cause of them getting more injuries just sounds dumb to me.

Maybe they had them doing those sprints one day just as a conditioning test, or to set a tone, to make them grind, or even “punish”, or any number of reasons. Maybe a lot of it is just to determine how much effort the player is giving, and if they can be relied on, or if leaders will step up. There can be lots of reasons.

Along the same line, my thinking was it’s normal and even interesting to hear different training techniques even when there’s disagreement. I think that’s part of the business. There are probably different schools of thought in terms of football training and I’m certainly no expert.

But when I see that basically, accusations are being made, that Feld and Mario cause injuries with their training methods, I think you better come correct.

You better be posting some pretty reliable data, including comparatives, because otherwise, that’s kind of a stupid road to go down, especially when possible recruits, and their parents read these threads and you can’t prove ****.

This is my starting 5 as well but I will go ahead and predict Rivers kicks out to OT

LT Zion -- LG Cohen --C Lee -- RG Cooper -- RT Rivers
Rivers at guard and Mauioga at RT. Cooper won’t start but will play will do him good to learn from cohen and rivers

Advertisement
Every time you load a page with it (either the original or quoted) you cannot stop it from auto playing the ad and following you as you scroll. Literally the only you can do is close the page or navigate to another one.
Sooooo…. What’s the problem?

This is my starting 5 as well but I will go ahead and predict Rivers kicks out to OT

LT Zion -- LG Cohen --C Lee -- RG Cooper -- RT Rivers

I wanted Rivers to move over to RT last season. Think he can hold it down and gives us the best lineup with veteran players possible.

Think the freshmen can probably start right away, but it would be nice to not need them to. They'll play regardless.

Advertisement
Back