The Bank (2/3)

View as article
I appreciate and understand that, but your request is somewhat disingenuous because you know that no one here can present the data. In many instances, we don't even know what the injury is (Arroyo?). We don't know whether it's contact or non-contact. We don't know what the workout or practice schedule looked like. UM also has a sophisticated biofeedback system. We don't know what team-wide recovery looked like (or whether sleep is measured, and if so, what that looked like). There's a million variables, hence why the folks discussing this topic intelligently have stopped short of saying anything other than be on the lookout for this, because if it continues to happen year after year, it's not bad luck but an actual thing.

Thank you for making my point for me. No one can make unverified scientific or medical claims. Well they can, but without even the barest modicum of scientific rigor they are nothing more than speculation.

So I am being asked to believe a medical/scientific claim without any verifying data. That’s not being disingenuous, that’s just having a fair-minded approach to medical claims.

Anyway, thank you for your response. While we may not agree, I appreciate your point of view.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thank you for making my point for me. No one can make unverified scientific or medical claims. Well they can, but without even the barest modicum of scientific rigor they are nothing more than speculation.

So I am being asked to believe a medical/scientific claim without any verifying data. That’s not being disingenuous, that’s just having a fair-minded approach to medical claims.

Anyway, thank you for your response. While we may not agree, I appreciate your point of view.
I understand your viewpoint. But you realize with that exacting of a standard in something that is inherently speculative and imprecise (for the reasons I stated above), you'll never come to a conclusion one way or the other?

I understand your viewpoint. But you realize with that exacting of a standard in something that is inherently speculative and imprecise (for the reasons I stated above), you'll never come to a conclusion one way or the other?

50A8070A-E392-4BE0-AA64-F1BE2A7E5ADB.gif

You can close the player after the ads play.

There isn’t another video player on Al Gore’s internet that has an ad that pops out, follows you all over the page, and isn’t closable. Unless the site is malicious.

The problem intensifies when someone quotes the OP. When you scroll past the quoted media the stupid autoplay starts again (and it starts with the unstoppable ads). I went back and deleted the media from all the quotes of the OP. Yes, it may have cost D$ a new couch in ad revenue, but his couch game is already pretty sweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back