The Bank (2/17) (team)

View as article
Lisfranc was the word on CIS.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
I know, and Wheatley-Humphrey if he comes in at RB. But Parrish is maxed out below the elite level we want, Allen won't be allowed to play if he doesn't block better, CJ2 went down when the DL breathed on him a few months back, and Lyle / CWH are high school seniors. So... ?

Don't get me wrong, I actually like all our guys and think they could all contribute. But where's your Alpha every down back? On a leg wheely and/or in a titanium knee brace, apparently. I've learned with the Canes you hope for the best but pray the coaches plan for the worst.
I think Parrish has elite vision, he’s not the fastest but he finds the hole

Last edited:
I like Parrish. He’s a valuable part of the rotation. But he’s not Deejay Dallas level much less Gore or Portis. we need more talent back there.
Looks very likely that Fletcher will miss the 2024 season while he recovers from his lisfranc surgery. The median recovery time from what I have read is 11 months post op. It almost feels like we are cursed at RB. I'll pray for Mark Fletcher's full recovery as well as Travonte Citizens progress over this off season. It would be an incredible bonus to have Citizen back at 100% for the season. In the meantime it's Parrish, Allen, Chris Johnson, Hellcat and Lyle. This is where losing Kevin Riley really hurts. The bright side is that whoever plays will have a very good OL to run behind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LSU won a championship less than 5 years ago and has been among the top teams consistently since 2000. We haven’t.

When UF was rolling they kept a lot home. Same with FSU. However all 3 have been down recently and FSU’s current staff really doesn’t recruit at the “elite” level to match their newfound success.

If we start winning we will be able to keep a lot more of the top 10 home. Book it.
That's because FSU's success is from portal acquisition, not recruiting and development.

Looks very likely that Fletcher will miss the 2024 season while he recovers from his lisfranc surgery. The median recovery time from what I have read is 11 months post op. It almost feels like we are cursed at RB. I'll pray for Mark Fletcher's full recovery as well as Travonte Citizens progress over this off season. It would be an incredible bonus to have Citizen back at 100% for the season. In the meantime it's Parrish, Allen, Chris Johnson, Hellcat and Lyle. This is where losing Kevin Riley really hurts. The bright side is that whoever plays will have a very good OL to run behind.
Also with that injury guys usually take a year to two years to be back to normal so no need to rush him back he won’t look right anyway

Take a transfer back if we think Fletcher will be out awhile ?

I’m kind of in the same boat. I’m always iffy on guys from SEC country who don’t commit to UGA, LSU, or BAMA. Why leave those schools to come to Miami?
Brotha u have one of the most severe cases of CanePTSD i have ever seen with this take lol

Like **** if this the case just recruit the tri county and be successful like we have been the last 15 years..right?

Advertisement
Brotha u have one of the most severe cases of CanePTSD i have ever seen with this take lol

Like **** if this the case just recruit the tri county and be successful like we have been the last 15 years..right?
I just feel like in those states, whoever Bama and UGA want they get. no questions. Whoever they don’t get, maybe they didn’t really want. It has nothing to do with the canes.

I just feel like in those states, whoever Bama and UGA want they get. no questions. Whoever they don’t get, maybe they didn’t really want. It has nothing to do with the canes.
Bama and uga probably get the majority and guys high on their board in their state but u should go check out where most of the top rated players in Georgia go. I know for a fact the last two years it hasn’t been Georgia lol. Bama and auburn probably keeps most but im sure other schools go there to get guys too

We have been down and recruiting like h0es for a while before now but best believe these other schools miss on guys in their backyards too whether it’s missed evaluations or getting out recruited.

Advertisement
WOW! Welp, bring on a vet RB in the portal come post spring. Need a physical dude to compliment the sub 190lb backs on the team. Plus, Citizen is an enigma as for what he may become on the playing field this coming season.

Advertisement
It's now or never for Citizen with Fletcher being out. Citizen, CJ, and/or one of the freshmen gonna have to be ready to go or we have to go into the portal.

Wait….it was confirmed he had Lisfranc surgery?

Goodnight.

See you in 2025. Maybe.
No because to get that type of confirmation in the Cristobal Era would be next to impossible. I was just putting everything together based on what we have heard and the evidence that is out there. There is a lot of smoke that Fletcher has a lisfranc injury and Bruce Warner said he had surgery on the Locked On podcast. The severity of the injury is not known but based on what I have read and my overall gut feeling on the situation lisfrac surgery makes the most sense. Admittedly there has not been any official confirmation as of yet and I wouldn't hold my breath.

Didn’t Gus Edward’s have lisfranc here? I don’t remember him being down for long

Advertisement
Back