The Bank (12/20) AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
8CCBB29B-8A3B-4662-8363-47E8EBFA2A65.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did T Hunter actually promote Barstool at all? If not, why would Portnoy have given him anything? The dude may be a bro but he's a businessman, he didn't throw a bunch of money to just troll FSU (he's a Michigan guy) or help Deion out for no reason. Smells like BS to me but if someone has any info, appreciate it
I'm sure the general consensus is correct in that Hunter is all in with Deon and this is a show for strategic reasons, however...

...Prime better check himself on letting the fox in the hen house. If he dorks around too much, MC will swoop right in there and snatch him.

Imagine a top 3 CB corp of Cormani, Travis and Davonte'. That's UGA/BAMA territory.

I looked at 247 rankings of our commitments.

Christopher Johnson and
Mark Fletcher are rated as our 14th and 15th best recruits.

Our class is so amazing that we've got 13 commitments higher rated than those 2, and we have only 9 commitments rated below those two.

Hard to imaging that those two studs are rated "below standard" for this class.

It's like ranking Beatle Albums and saying The White Album was below standard.

the beatles GIF

Did T Hunter actually promote Barstool at all? If not, why would Portnoy have given him anything? The dude may be a bro but he's a businessman, he didn't throw a bunch of money to just troll FSU (he's a Michigan guy) or help Deion out for no reason. Smells like BS to me but if someone has any info, appreciate it

The brilliant part for barstool was that their name was linked to a huge story for about a week and still gets talked about. And, they promoted HBCUs.

Hunters (and Deions) name became neon billboards for barstools.
Morgan Freeman Laughing GIF

Advertisement
I looked at 247 rankings of our commitments.

Christopher Johnson and
Mark Fletcher are rated as our 14th and 15th best recruits.

Our class is so amazing that we've got 13 commitments higher rated than those 2, and we have only 9 commitments rated below those two.

Hard to imaging that those two studs are rated "below standard" for this class.

It's like ranking Beatle Albums and saying The White Album was below standard.

the beatles GIF

The White Album had some 5-star songs and some 3-star songs...very uneven class of songs...

I keed, I keed, I love all of those albums!

Advertisement
I’ll say this .….there’s something going on at wr and I don’t know what. It could be guys we thought was out of the picture or maybe somebody new but something is definitely going on behind the scenes. Wr is one area i‘m watching for a possible surprise. Maybe DL. Twenty four hours to ESD and the bs gets thick and I’m not even trying to play that game.
Hmmm....believe i saw Ruiz mentioning something along the lines that we were going to be fine at WR. Just can't remember the exact quote/ tweet.

I can confirm Gaby’s reporting that Miami is losing confidence in Hussey and Joseph. FSU made a strong move there since this AM. Will have an updated Bank tonight. Other things in the works.
but but Norvell…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back