The Bank (12/17)

View as article
Advertisement
I mean we are all in on a west coast guy, no ties to us, no reason to expect he wouldn't want to play closer to home as far as family and friends seeing him play, and we were a 7-5 team last year. Why would he risk his future for one year here when we are a middling ACC team? If I were him, I guess I wouldn't make that move even if we are Miami. We shall see.

If we don't get Ward what is the plan then?

are you ready beyonce GIF

I mean we are all in on a west coast guy, no ties to us, no reason to expect he wouldn't want to play closer to home as far as family and friends seeing him play, and we were a 7-5 team last year. Why would he risk his future for one year here when we are a middling ACC team? If I were him, I guess I wouldn't make that move even if we are Miami. We shall see.
Quit ******* crying

Advertisement
Ward is from Texas.

I dunno know as this goes on and on. Maybe, just maybe, bringing TVD back wouldn't have been a bad plan for us. But he lost confidence in this staff in the same way the staff lost confidence in him. There is no guarantee we get Ward, and if we do it will be much more expensive than if we got TVD back. Sometimes, I think when you recruit well, and we did with TVD, you have to let the final act in the play show itself. I know most of you don't agree but, to this point anyway, I don't think we are better off without him than we were with him. Just my opinion.
Ur opinion is *** my dude

Advertisement

He's from Texas, genius.

Advertisement
I seen the avi and automatically knew the post was going be a **** take.

Assuming Howard is ready to sign now, I will nevertheless still wait for Ward, unless JS guaranteed that he was coming if we get either Howard or Ward.

Advertisement
I dunno know as this goes on and on. Maybe, just maybe, bringing TVD back wouldn't have been a bad plan for us. But he lost confidence in this staff in the same way the staff lost confidence in him. There is no guarantee we get Ward, and if we do it will be much more expensive than if we got TVD back. Sometimes, I think when you recruit well, and we did with TVD, you have to let the final act in the play show itself. I know most of you don't agree but, to this point anyway, I don't think we are better off without him than we were with him. Just my opinion.
@SJMPARMAN A couple questions for you.

1.) Have you ever heard the saying “Opinions are like ********?”

2.) Unrelated to the first but when is the last time you did a good job at maintaining good personal hygiene? You know like taking a shower?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back