The Bank (12/17)

View as article
Advertisement
He didn’t he didn’t post this with greater aplomb? The ****. Are you a member of the Royal family?

What did you want from him, fireworks, a 12 canon salute?

Honest to God, you guys are literally looking for **** to ***** about.
If I’m being fully transparent, it was Merriam Webster’s word of the day on December 15th, and I was looking for an excuse to use it!

As to the second part of your question, I, like many others on here, are focused on the QB situation. It’s a sort of tunnel vision conundrum that obfuscates any other momentum we have on the trail. Just hoping for the best. We really need to get Ward in the boat sooner rather than later.

If I’m being fully transparent, it was Merriam Webster’s word of the day on December 15th, and I was looking for an excuse to use it!

As to the second part of your question, I, like many others on here, are focused on the QB situation. It’s a sort of tunnel vision conundrum that obfuscates any other momentum we have on the trail. Just hoping for the best. We really need to get Ward in the boat sooner rather than later.
IMG_2012.gif

It may not be Ward.

Just take deep breaths, and wait a couple more days.

Oh, and I give Smith about a 10% chance of coming here. Just a hunch, he sticks with taint. Everybody needs to put their big boy pants on.

Advertisement
I dunno know as this goes on and on. Maybe, just maybe, bringing TVD back wouldn't have been a bad plan for us. But he lost confidence in this staff in the same way the staff lost confidence in him. There is no guarantee we get Ward, and if we do it will be much more expensive than if we got TVD back. Sometimes, I think when you recruit well, and we did with TVD, you have to let the final act in the play show itself. I know most of you don't agree but, to this point anyway, I don't think we are better off without him than we were with him. Just my opinion.

I dunno know as this goes on and on. Maybe, just maybe, bringing TVD back wouldn't have been a bad plan for us. But he lost confidence in this staff in the same way the staff lost confidence in him. There is no guarantee we get Ward, and if we do it will be much more expensive than if we got TVD back. Sometimes, I think when you recruit well, and we did with TVD, you have to let the final act in the play show itself. I know most of you don't agree but, to this point anyway, I don't think we are better off without him than we were with him. Just my opinion.
Go to sleep

Advertisement
He didn’t he didn’t post this with greater aplomb? The ****. Are you a member of the Royal family?

What did you want from him, fireworks, a 12 canon salute?

Honest to God, you guys are literally looking for **** to ***** about.
I agree with Ghengis. I want more information for all the money I'm paying around here.

I agree with Ghengis. I want more information for all the money I'm paying around here.
I can say with considerate aplomb, that D and the crew do an amazing job here. No better UM board exists, paid or free, and I am quite grateful for their contributions.

Perhaps, I’m just in a perpetual state of despondency. On the bright side, I get to wake up in less than 6 hours to teach 10th graders about the Russian Revolution!

I know there are other QB’s out there that can get us 10 wins but going 0-2 would suck. I’d just like some finality.

Advertisement
I can say with considerate aplomb, that D and the crew do an amazing job here. No better UM board exists, paid or free, and I am quite grateful for their contributions.

Perhaps, I’m just in a perpetual state of despondency. On the bright side, I get to wake up in less than 6 hours to teach 10th graders about the Russian Revolution!
You better bring the aplomb to them kids mane

Advertisement

IMG_0770.gif

Advertisement
Back