The Bank (11/23)

View as article
This is hands down the most “hype” we have had for a rumored commitment since MC has been here. I’ll sit back and be patient (not like I have a choice) but I’ll reiterate this sounds like someone bigger and more surprising than Okunlola.
Like you said at some point recently, the best part of our season is coming up.

Advertisement
Happy Thanksgiving yall! I'm just going to sit back and enjoy
1669318283406.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not judging Garcia in this offense.. I'm judging him for letting the coaches trust Brown more than him...
He had a bad performance and got replaced just like Brown did with clemson. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you see both Saturday. Can't win with an inaccurate QB need complerions which is Garcia and Brown gives you the boom or bust with the big play ability.

Let’s see next week if we get a commit. So many fake insiders. I hope we do get a massive commit or we fire gattis but this stuff works out usually 5% of the time.

If you got the juice send me a dm with a name and we will see if it’s true in a week.

I know of one supposedly that’s supposed to announce so if it’s him then it’s massive but not sure if that’s the one being alluded to here.
BeastMode, you’re now the arbiter of who’s a real vs fake insider and the proposed insiders should email their info to you for future verification???

😂😂 😆 😝

:pgdead: :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Yes but attrition is inevitable. If he’s the only casualty in the QB room then that’s a win with how this season has gone.

Im not sure that I share that opinion. I think Garcia would be a huge loss. My belief is that Brown is too much of a project to count on to be the 2024 starter and Emory Williams will not be ready. (Working on the assumption that TVD comes back for one more year.). 2024 is an incredibly brutal schedule.

IMO Mario needs to do whatever he can to keep Garcia in the fold.

Why do you say that? He got beat out by a younger hungrier QB who can't throw as well as him. That's an indictment on Garcia's effort in my opinion

Based on what I saw, Garcia was totally misused by Gattis. I've documented the FSU game several times. Jake got one start against UVA. The knock on him was that he turned the ball over too much. In his lone start he had zero interceptions. Brown IMO will be able to use athleticism to beat the bottom feeder teams but will not be able to win big games. I simply see Garcia as having a much higher ceiling than Brown. As well, I see Garcia being the better option for 2023 or 2024 if/when needed.

Let’s see next week if we get a commit. So many fake insiders. I hope we do get a massive commit or we fire gattis but this stuff works out usually 5% of the time.

If you got the juice send me a dm with a name and we will see if it’s true in a week.

I know of one supposedly that’s supposed to announce so if it’s him then it’s massive but not sure if that’s the one being alluded to here.
Chk your DM.....

Advertisement

This is Pathetic lol

Advertisement
Back