The Bank (11/23)

View as article
I’ve never seen you use this many periods before, this truly must be massive
anthony anderson period GIF

Advertisement
Lol I swear some of you are clueless on how things work in recruiting. Our “offensive” issues are hurting us very, very, minimally. There are many variables playing in our favor.

I can’t wait to see our recruiting once we start clicking and winning.
You can’t wait to see how recruiting goes when we start winning but in the same post you say our abysmal offense which is losing us games is only hurting us minimally? Doesn’t make much sense. But yes I agree we do have a lot in our favor: Mario and Ruiz

Advertisement
You must be fun at parties lol

Let’s see next week if we get a commit. So many fake insiders. I hope we do get a massive commit or we fire gattis but this stuff works out usually 5% of the time.

If you got the juice send me a dm with a name and we will see if it’s true in a week.

I know of one supposedly that’s supposed to announce so if it’s him then it’s massive but not sure if that’s the one being alluded to here.

Advertisement
I know who it is. I was asked not to say so I’ll refrain. Needless to say, it’s a big shocker. It’s 50/50 whether or not it will be announced next week. When in fact, it does, just know that I know. Have to be cryptic.

Spoiler: He is a high school kid who plays football
Well, that narrows it down a bit. 🙄

That's my #1 choice of who I think it is too, feel like he's giving in to the home town cooking
Would be amazing but I just don’t see it. What in the world could Mario be selling him on offense at this point? The kid has the chance to be 3 and out in the OSU offense or come here to an uncertain offensive future. I can’t even imagine what a massive recruiting job it would be for MC to flip Innis at this point.

Let’s see next week if we get a commit. So many fake insiders. I hope we do get a massive commit or we fire gattis but this stuff works out usually 5% of the time.

If you got the juice send me a dm with a name and we will see if it’s true in a week.

I know of one supposedly that’s supposed to announce so if it’s him then it’s massive but not sure if that’s the one being alluded to here.

I have zero juice so its not coming from me.
I wouldn't call dmoney and swflhurrican fake insiders. If they are saying something I truly believe its because they heard it and its credible. We shall see.

Advertisement
Why do you say that? He got beat out by a younger hungrier QB who can't throw as well as him. That's an indictment on Garcia's effort in my opinion
Wouldn't judge anyone with this offense. Had Van Dyke looking like he had never played foot ball before. Everyone on offense has looked bad at some point through the year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back