The Bank (11/1)

View as article
@DMoney

Harbor is probably the name you’re going to hear more frequently.

The Chamberlain kid is too intriguing to me. That’s a potential 2 position matchup problem. Even if he’s half the player Greg was the matchups he’ll create would be a problem still.

Advertisement
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Advertisement
Advertisement
We dont need Johnson to carry the load, we need someone who can break off 40-60 yards at anytime

You do that with your main back, that's what I'm wanting. Can take it to the house on any play. All purpose back, you know like we've had here plenty of times before.

Call it greedy, but I want one that can do it all. As I said, maybe he's that guy and I'm dead *** wrong on him. I'm just not excited about that as our one option this year. I want more.

Advertisement
No offense because I've always read your stuff on here, but this almost the same update word for word that Gabby gave yesterday

Quick question

1. So the Andy Jean ship has sailed?
2. Has the Conrad Hussey ship set sail?
3. Any chance with Ty Williams now that Mclain is on board?
4. “He has the upside to be the first overall pick of the draft."---- Why do people say stuff like this?

Advertisement
I'd say as far as portal goes...Anything is in play. We'll be hunting for upgrades everywhere. And some will be based on our own attrition, while most of it will be vice versa---forcing kids out do to who we are taking in portal

But I'd say from portal, with only expected attrition...(about 8-12 kids imo won't be at UM next year)
1 DT
1 OL (likely interior)
1 LB
1 WR

ARE LOCKS FROM PORTAL

And the rest of this is possible
2nd LB
CB
2nd OL
1 RB
2nd WR
3rd OL

And who knows if we get some attrition at safety they may even go portal there. And if the right DE comes along there obv not going to pass up. Punter as well, if Hutchinson isn't the guy.

No offense because I've always read your stuff on here, but this almost the same update word for word that Gabby gave yesterday

Quick question

1. So the Andy Jean ship has sailed?
2. Has the Conrad Hussey ship set sail?
3. Any chance with Ty Williams now that Mclain is on board?
4. “He has the upside to be the first overall pick of the draft."---- Why do people say stuff like this?

1 and 2 I’d like to know

I feel like we need to land Samson and still hit the portal for another 2 bodies on the OL. As talented as Samson and Francis are you don't want to rely on Freshmen early and you want to have them competing for reps not just being handed reps.

Also no mention of Ricks?
Maybe he was mentioned… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Back