The Bank (10/12)

View as article
Advertisement
No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Sad Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

Advertisement
Yall trippin about Chance? Man I would trip about Carr and Smith anyone else is a bonus IMO and those two are levels above anyone else on our radar IMO. So if that spot opens I wont be mad
I like chance but I agree I dont see him as a difference maker and would be cool with just trader and Carr as the wr in this class

I like chance but I agree I dont see him as a difference maker and would be cool with just trader and Carr as the wr in this class
fax to me its not that serious, maybe they worried about JS and trying to get friends in the class that they will push out eventually anyway.

Advertisement

OSU had its pick of the WR litter, nationally. The fact they want to fill one of those spots with Chance is enough for me — a guy who previously thought he was just an ok prospect — to think he would be a big loss. Maybe the logic is faulty, but that’s how I feel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Canes suffered a brutal loss last week but recruiting moves forward full speed. Here is the latest:

- Miami continues to feel good about where it sits with WR Jeremiah Smith (Chaminade), despite last week's loss and even if WR Chance Robinson (STA) makes the rumored flip to OSU.

- The staff is also making significant progress with OSU RB commit Jordan Lyle (STA). If Lyle flips to Miami, it does not necessarily mean anything in terms of the recruitments of either RB Kevin Riley (Tuscaloosa) or RB Chris Wheatley-Humphrey (South Broward).

- The only silver lining from this weekend was the commitment of elite WR Ny Carr (Moultrie, GA). Miami is also interested in his teammate, FSU commit TE Landen Thomas. Nothing imminent there but it is a situation to monitor.

- There is going to need to be some roster management at the end of the season. Miami expects to be a major player in the Portal this offseason with premium talent. Positions of need include QB, DT and CB.

- I like where Miami sits right now for CB Zavier Mincey (Daytona Beach Mainland). Miami also likes its position for DT LJ McCray (Daytona Beach Mainland), although that will be an in-state battle.

- LB Adarius Hayes (Largo) had a very good visit to Miami and we are continuing to recruit him hard. Ongoing battle there.

- OT Markel Bell (JUCO) and DE Cole McConathy (Mobile) remain high priorities and Miami expects them to visit this season.
Not a good look if chance leaves to Ohio state interesting why he would want to go up there the wide receiver room stacked going to have wait his turn while at Miami has a chance to Play day one

QB position is one that will determine our success moving forward-

E.Williams looks to be the heir apparent but, who knows-

Who will be available in the portal?

I don’t see Brown in this equation.

Nothing wild about it .... our fans are just delusional and love being hurt.
Our fans.The guy saying it is the owner of this site who has some access to the staff.Most if not just about all fans feel it's over for Smith if we were even in it.

Where does some like Citizen fit in with the roster crunch?

Will be his 3rd year
He is in the second year. If he gets back to 100%, he sees the field. If not, he may decide to transfer. Remember the kids have as much control as the colleges.

Advertisement
Back