The Bank (10/1)

View as article
Advertisement
I know we wont get him but it would be huge to keep him home to start keeping the stars home. like i said wont happen but it would be awesome

Advertisement
Need those 3 TEs for all these 2 and 3 TE formations

Field of Dreams iowa GIF

Most head coaches earn their stripes for acumen as DC or OC. Fact is, Mario was neither. He's a recruiter. So if he doesn't kill it on the recruiting trail (portal included), we're screwed.

The DT news is concerning. In order to take the next step, we need difference makers / alphas there. Enough of the Jon Fords / Jordan Millers. Aside from Taylor, who are the other elite players there? Our young guys (Hayes, Moten) have potential but that doesn’t get us anywhere. Need to start loading up on several 4/5 star DTs on back to back classes.

The DT news is concerning. In order to take the next step, we need difference makers / alphas there. Enough of the Jon Fords / Jordan Millers. Aside from Taylor, who are the other elite players there? Our young guys (Hayes, Moten) have potential but that doesn’t get us anywhere. Need to start loading up on several 4/5 star DTs on back to back classes.
Not wrong except I don’t understand your point about “potential doesn’t get us anywhere”…by definition, we need more guys with high potential if we want to stop trotting out Fords and Millers. The question isn’t just can we stack blue chippers but also can we develop them, because with few exceptions, what separates the blue chippers is their high ceilings.

Advertisement
What’s latest here?

“The biggest news is that it looks like 2024 Miami commit Antoine Jackson (Dillard) is planning to reclassify to 2023. This will give Miami’s DB class a boost.”

What’s latest here?

“The biggest news is that it looks like 2024 Miami commit Antoine Jackson (Dillard) is planning to reclassify to 2023. This will give Miami’s DB class a boost.”
Heard this a week ago but awaiting final confirmation but this coming out now is great news. AJ seeing our corners getting cooked and prolly figures sheesh lemme get to the Gables with the serious quickness so he can get 2023 playing time.

Heard this a week ago but awaiting final confirmation but this coming out now is great news. AJ seeing our corners getting cooked and prolly figures sheesh lemme get to the Gables with the serious quickness so he can get 2023 playing time.
Wow, that would be great news!!

Advertisement
Want to get ahead of this before there becomes any he said or she said scenario. Obviously I haven’t been on here in a long time and that’s obvious, new baby boy on the way, was with OBB, went to SI, left SI, then was contemplating between a couple big name offers in the recruiting industry. Now I’m with Rivals as I’m sure some people may be aware.

Long story short, I have nothing against @DMoney and that’s my guy. Like no really, that’s my guy and he did a lot for me. We still talk to this day and share prospect film. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have a second job that I get paid to do what I love. He’s the one that started all this for me years back.

I had received news and Frank did (TheCribSouthFl) back around the spring time that Antione would be working towards re-classifying. I went to see Macho, Antione and Armondo in the spring just making my spring tour trip of schools.

I want to make clear, I had no idea Dmoney even posted on here about Antione the other day. I bring it up because someone brought it to my attention this evening. I have sources and D$ has sources and I’m not even sure where he got it from but you never reveal your sources unless it’s absolutely needed. Antione did not want it out there publicly until he gave the greenlight and he gave that to us today, we had something in the drafts for him for a few months now. I know my guy D$ and I know there was no foul-play done here either. Just want to make it clear there’s no bad blood or anything.

Just wanted to say, I miss CIS at times. Love this rowdy group of Canes fans and for old times sake…. nothing too big but there is another important 2024 guy Miami is after that has been flirting with the idea of re-classifying.

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully the Canes can get this thing on track again Saturday. - Geo

Want to get ahead of this before there becomes any he said or she said scenario. Obviously I haven’t been on here in a long time and that’s obvious, new baby boy on the way, was with OBB, went to SI, left SI, then was contemplating between a couple big name offers in the recruiting industry. Now I’m with Rivals as I’m sure some people may be aware.

Long story short, I have nothing against @DMoney and that’s my guy. Like no really, that’s my guy and he did a lot for me. We still talk to this day and share prospect film. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have a second job that I get paid to do what I love. He’s the one that started all this for me years back.

I had received news and Frank did (TheCribSouthFl) back around the spring time that Antione would be working towards re-classifying. I went to see Macho, Antione and Armondo in the spring just making my spring tour trip of schools.

I want to make clear, I had no idea Dmoney even posted on here about Antione the other day. I bring it up because someone brought it to my attention this evening. I have sources and D$ has sources and I’m not even sure where he got it from but you never reveal your sources unless it’s absolutely needed. Antione did not want it out there publicly until he gave the greenlight and he gave that to us today, we had something in the drafts for him for a few months now. I know my guy D$ and I know there was no foul-play done here either. Just want to make it clear there’s no bad blood or anything.

Just wanted to say, I miss CIS at times. Love this rowdy group of Canes fans and for old times sake…. nothing too big but there is another important 2024 guy Miami is after that has been flirting with the idea of re-classifying.

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully the Canes can get this thing on track again Saturday. - Geo
Another DB right?

Advertisement

Thanks Geo. Always appreciate you and all you’ve brought to us over the years.

You're aces in my book, Geo.

Advertisement
Back