The Bank (10/1)

View as article
Advertisement
We bout to add Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse this week to the list of possible analogies.

For my fellas playing the markets, look out.

Advertisement
Want to get ahead of this before there becomes any he said or she said scenario. Obviously I haven’t been on here in a long time and that’s obvious, new baby boy on the way, was with OBB, went to SI, left SI, then was contemplating between a couple big name offers in the recruiting industry. Now I’m with Rivals as I’m sure some people may be aware.

Long story short, I have nothing against @DMoney and that’s my guy. Like no really, that’s my guy and he did a lot for me. We still talk to this day and share prospect film. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have a second job that I get paid to do what I love. He’s the one that started all this for me years back.

I had received news and Frank did (TheCribSouthFl) back around the spring time that Antione would be working towards re-classifying. I went to see Macho, Antione and Armondo in the spring just making my spring tour trip of schools.

I want to make clear, I had no idea Dmoney even posted on here about Antione the other day. I bring it up because someone brought it to my attention this evening. I have sources and D$ has sources and I’m not even sure where he got it from but you never reveal your sources unless it’s absolutely needed. Antione did not want it out there publicly until he gave the greenlight and he gave that to us today, we had something in the drafts for him for a few months now. I know my guy D$ and I know there was no foul-play done here either. Just want to make it clear there’s no bad blood or anything.

Just wanted to say, I miss CIS at times. Love this rowdy group of Canes fans and for old times sake…. nothing too big but there is another important 2024 guy Miami is after that has been flirting with the idea of re-classifying.

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully the Canes can get this thing on track again Saturday. - Geo
Please be a top WR!!! HA

Want to get ahead of this before there becomes any he said or she said scenario. Obviously I haven’t been on here in a long time and that’s obvious, new baby boy on the way, was with OBB, went to SI, left SI, then was contemplating between a couple big name offers in the recruiting industry. Now I’m with Rivals as I’m sure some people may be aware.

Long story short, I have nothing against @DMoney and that’s my guy. Like no really, that’s my guy and he did a lot for me. We still talk to this day and share prospect film. If it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have a second job that I get paid to do what I love. He’s the one that started all this for me years back.

I had received news and Frank did (TheCribSouthFl) back around the spring time that Antione would be working towards re-classifying. I went to see Macho, Antione and Armondo in the spring just making my spring tour trip of schools.

I want to make clear, I had no idea Dmoney even posted on here about Antione the other day. I bring it up because someone brought it to my attention this evening. I have sources and D$ has sources and I’m not even sure where he got it from but you never reveal your sources unless it’s absolutely needed. Antione did not want it out there publicly until he gave the greenlight and he gave that to us today, we had something in the drafts for him for a few months now. I know my guy D$ and I know there was no foul-play done here either. Just want to make it clear there’s no bad blood or anything.

Just wanted to say, I miss CIS at times. Love this rowdy group of Canes fans and for old times sake…. nothing too big but there is another important 2024 guy Miami is after that has been flirting with the idea of re-classifying.

Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully the Canes can get this thing on track again Saturday. - Geo
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

Advertisement
You want some **** money, where do ya go? The **** bank baby. Innis, let's roll and get these men paid. I'll add $80 to the $20 already offered.

That's Iranian Rial right? Hope so, it's about all I can do with these young mouths to feed here at home.

80 Iranian Rial = $0.0019 US Dollars. I'm good for it.

Not wrong except I don’t understand your point about “potential doesn’t get us anywhere”…by definition, we need more guys with high potential if we want to stop trotting out Fords and Millers. The question isn’t just can we stack blue chippers but also can we develop them, because with few exceptions, what separates the blue chippers is their high ceilings.
Fair. Poor choice of words on my end saying “potential”. Meant to say that these are mostly 3 star guys that every year we hear how they’re “so underrated” and how they’re better than some 4/5 star players. Then they get to campus and give us 4 years of average play. Need to stack several LTaylors in every class.

Advertisement
Nice

Lord knows we need all the help we can get. He is listed at Safety but he is a boundary on the next level right? Or does he have the long speed for field?

Nice

Lord knows we need all the help we can get. He is listed at Safety but he is a boundary on the next level right? Or does he have the long speed for field?
Will definitely be interesting to see him, Stafford, & Brown out there at corner 3 blue chips. Along with the corner Edwin Joseph

Advertisement
Will definitely be interesting to see him, Stafford, & Brown out there at corner 3 blue chips. Along with the corner Edwin Joseph

Sounds like Brown is trying to find a reason to go to FSU. That + him being an AH kid = I don’t see that happening. JMO.

Big reason why Jackson reclassifying is huge. Stafford, Jackson, and Joseph is an infusion of talent and speed that we need. No slow footed guys there.

Sounds like Brown is trying to find a reason to go to FSU. That + him being an AH kid = I don’t see that happening. JMO.

Big reason why Jackson reclassifying is huge. Stafford, Jackson, and Joseph is an infusion of talent and speed that we need. No slow footed guys there.
I still would be surprised if he goes elsewhere because he's a UM legacy unless it was bama

Please.... please don't tell me you're counting ppl in this class who aren't even committed yet.... you're not right?

Advertisement
Back