The Bank (10/1)

View as article
Advertisement
I Think Brandon Innis is overrated, looks stiff. Reminds me of Trevon Grimes.
Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Come on man. @JgDaCane ’s not a troll. He’s a Cane, he’s just miserable right now.

You all need to stop @ me just because you don’t like an opinion or a poster.

We’re not interested in banning our regulars who have consistently posted.

Agreed. @canecrazy23, I am very confident @JgDaCane is just in a bit of a funk right now because of the way our offense (and at least last week, our defense) has looked 4 games into the Mario era. But he's a UM fan. Go back to his posts before the Southern Miss game and you'll see what we mean.

Now, should he temporarily change his avatar to the image below with a UM hat on? Maybe...

Image result for eeyore winnie the pooh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whats the common theme you’re seeing? Reality? RVA has actually agreed with a few of my posts lately. I’m as miserable as can be about our canes as of late bc yet again they smashed my heart into a million pieces. If you’re insinuating that you think I’m a troll you’re sadly mistaken.
Actually I've been on this board and grassy and every other board you can think of so yes I know you're not a troll. I'm just saying it seems you have an agenda here with hating this coach and team. Listen I've been going to UM games for over 40 years and I've seen the ups and downs. I believe Mario's heart is in this and that he'll put in the proper time it takes to build a great program again. It's not going to happen overnight. Yes MTSU was inexcusable and I think even he knows it and will have these guys humming for NC IMO. I just don't see why you want to just be overly harsh with everything you post. It's seems overboard.

Last edited:
Actually I've been on this board and grassy and every other board you can think of so yes I know you're not a troll. I'm just saying it seems you have an agenda here with hating this coach and team. Listen I've been going to UM games for over 40 years and I've seen the ups and downs. I believe Mario's heart is in this and that he'll put in the proper time it takes to build a great program again. It's not going to happen overnight. Yes MTSU was inexcusable and I think even he knows it and will have these guy humming for NC IMO. I just don't see why you want to just be overly harsh with everything you post. It's seems overboard.
Theres no agenda here. I live 1000+ miles away from UM’s campus. I think the team is full of quitters & I think Mario will be yet another stubborn head coach here. I do believe he loves UM & hope like **** he see’s that his scheme or Gattis’s scheme won’t work here. As far as defensively I think once Steele gets the horses that side of the ball will be fine. So no theres absolutely no agenda here. I love my canes & every word I type & have typed over the last few weeks has stung my heart. It’s all reality though until proven otherwise. I hope Mario puts his pride aside & figures this out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back