The Bank (10/1)

View as article
Advertisement
Not a surprise that our 2 worst positions on the field so far, WR and DB are where we’re struggling the most recruiting wise

Especially considering who our WR coach is

Also, getting a little concerned with Addae’s recruiting ability

Trob and Banda with Manny Diaz as HC had blue chippers committed at DB and Addae seems to be struggling
Ruiz needs overpay

Advertisement
You all missed a good opportunity here as Wachovia would've been the actual bank that folded (well bought out before folding.) But I still enjoyed the analogies! 🤣😂
We bout to add Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse this week to the list of possible analogies.

For my fellas playing the markets, look out.

Last edited:
How does Jackson reclassifying to 23 affect the 24 class. I thought the rumors were he is the alpha in that class and kids want to follow him

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he can now vs later that's a HUGE blessing...........I mean, I'd assume you're tired of seeing our corners chase opposing receivers and not fighting for 50/50 balls ?
Yea I think he's a safety in college with great cover skills

I have a confession....I was in NY/NJ for the Cowboys/Giants game...so I recorded the MTSU game....and I have yet to watch it, not looking forward to it at all

Mistakenly saw the score late Sunday evening and it absolutely ruined my weekend.....couldn't even fully enjoy my Cowboys winning at MetLife Stadium

Do I have to watch that game? It has to be at least 8yrs since the last time I missed a Canes game....I even suffered through the FIU game (although I saw that one in real time, probably would've been just as hard to watch that one after knowing the results)

Advertisement
I have a confession....I was in NY/NJ for the Cowboys/Giants game...so I recorded the MTSU game....and I have yet to watch it, not looking forward to it at all

Mistakenly saw the score late Sunday evening and it absolutely ruined my weekend.....couldn't even fully enjoy my Cowboys winning at MetLife Stadium

Do I have to watch that game? It has to be at least 8yrs since the last time I missed a Canes game....I even suffered through the FIU game (although I saw that one in real time, probably would've been just as hard to watch that one after knowing the results)
Why would you do that to yourself and watch it? Spare yourself.

Why would you do that to yourself and watch it? Spare yourself.
Because I know if it were a win, I'd watched it that Tuesday or Wednesday night lol.

Can't be a fair weather Cane....won't be able to fully enjoy it if we ever start winning again. Feel like I'd want to take someone's Canes card if they posted this....so I'll suffer through it...1 quarter per day this week...starting tonight smh

Advertisement
Back