The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. At CiS we have standards for our jokes and puns. Yours fell beneath that expectation.

Proven Innocent Judge GIF by FOX TV
Gonna have to disagree here, they’re showing dudes basketball highlights and I come up with the Poffessor. **** rules
I’ll double down tho and give you something deserving.

Reese’s Poffs

Advertisement
Matt Lee
jahvion Cohen
Ahkeem Mesidor
Francis Maugioa
Branson Deen
Jaden Davis
Daryl Porter
Henry Parish

All critical starters say hi.

Should I add Darrel Jackson, Ajay Allen, KJ Cloyd who all started and were key members,

From his own mouth, HS recruiting and development is the lifeline. Supplementing with transfers is the key.

Could he do more, I guess, espeialy this cycle. But you risk loosing a lot of effort and development from your current roster. That’s arbitrary.

But to compare him to treating the portal like Dabo is all time exaggeration.
It’s all exaggeration for most on here, mostly devoid of fact.

The destruction of this program happened prior to Mario, Manny, and even Randy.

It began with a cuck administration 40 years ago that couldn’t handle success and was terrified by the demographic and cultural shift of their beloved, insulated enclave. Yes there was success after but it was a constant battle for any and everyone associated with the football program.

Anyone who’s been around and knows knows the dynamic between the two are better now than it’s ever been. It’s not even close.

The squad landed an FCS all American as an option. Why not see how this 3 horse race turns out. Or are we too soft to sit back and let it ride? Anyone with a brain and eyes who’s mid 40’s and older knows this ain’t even close to rock bottom.

Advertisement
It’s all exaggeration for most on here, mostly devoid of fact.

The destruction of this program happened prior to Mario, Manny, and even Randy.

It began with a cuck administration 40 years ago that couldn’t handle success and was terrified by the demographic and cultural shift of their beloved, insulated enclave. Yes there was success after but it was a constant battle for any and everyone associated with the football program.

Anyone who’s been around and knows knows the dynamic between the two are better now than it’s ever been. It’s not even close.

The squad landed an FCS all American as an option. Why not see how this 3 horse race turns out. Or are we too soft to sit back and let it ride? Anyone with a brain and eyes who’s mid 40’s and older knows this ain’t even close to rock bottom.
Couldn’t agree more. I’m fine with it, even more so if they are still after a one year proven bet. It’s a flyer, but there’s upside. Risk is worth the reward, especially with the above mentioned. And I said it before, but we NEED a QB with Moxy and chip on his shoulder IMO. If the staff felt their kid exemplified that like has been said, great to hear.

Advertisement
There’s no guarantee that will be the case with the portal now. Look at all the guys who Jimbo recruited that left TAMU after he was fired
Oregon seemed to keep what it wanted for the most part. Going off memory, so could be wrong.

Open the check book baby

Nah bro, it’s 2027. 06/30/2027 to be exact, but absolutely it would make the most sense unless Adidas wants to part ways after the 10 yr mark. Regardless, that’s not even on the radar right now; what’s on the radar is this QB room. It’s giving me that vibe when “we” were juiced about Jake Heaps & Ryan Williams transferring in to add “quality” depth/starting potential w/ a true frosh Kaaya coming in.
Oh ****, Mario is gonna start Judd, isn't he...

Advertisement
Just my opinion: If it comes down to it (god help us), this dude doesn't beat out Jacurri.

Little Jr went from being the first person Mario went to see when he got the job to not having a high enough grade. That Bama practice tape must have done him in. It’s rough around here.
He also made Shemar Stewart his highest priority and that guy has turned out to be a bit underwhelming to this point. Sometimes to his detriment Mario goes for the guys to get good optics.

Advertisement
Little Jr went from being the first person Mario went to see when he got the job to not having a high enough grade. That Bama practice tape must have done him in. It’s rough around here.

I thought that was Blissainte?

@DMoney does this reflect a level of confidence in Baby Tua's ability to get his waiver through? Because if we can still get him...I kind of love the take. If we don't, then this is a wild gamble that doesn't seem like what we need at the moment.
How is it a gamble? At the moment, we will have JB going spring ball with no competition…

I doubt MC told this guy he’s guaranteed to be the starter; however, I’m sure that conversation was different with Ward or Baby Tua.

Advertisement
Back