The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Man this session of The Bank felt like going to the ATM on the last night in Vegas in my early 20's.
Hahaha. Exactly. Or hitting up the strip club ATM and then trying to contest the charges after it appears as some fake Chinese restaurant on your bank statement.

Advertisement
I’m calling all sorts of BS here. Not you Dmoney, but the staff.

Lots of this just reeks of ineptitude, How tf are we now going to pursue players that are almost going to commit elsewhere? What tf have they been doing? And are they honestly thinking they are going to swoop in last minute with a “we want you” and expect them to instantly flip? I kinda get the evals on EL, JB and MJJ, but miss me with that bs on AJ.

Obviously the war room bs was just that.

Appreciate you as always, I just think this is nothing more than coach speak and spinning.

Everyone in the building must have been absolutely convinced Cam Ward was coming here (probably most $$, starting job, good vibes from the visits, was told it was Miami or the NFL and they thought a Day 3 NFL pick was just a negotiating tactic) and as a result, completely neglected the field and we're standing here with our ****s in our hands with a nice FCS lotto ticket and Taulia Tagovailoa. Which, I'd guess was Miami's "floor" option.

btw - it wouldn't be the first time a nobody from the New York State college system came to the University of Miami and was the best player in the room off rip, if Big Poff ends up being HIM anyway.

Hurricanes Football Swag GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Adidas deal runs in 2026. makes sense to make the move when the current deal is done esp w the way nike is cutting costs. go back when they dont have to buy us out of our current deal

Nah bro, it’s 2027. 06/30/2027 to be exact, but absolutely it would make the most sense unless Adidas wants to part ways after the 10 yr mark. Regardless, that’s not even on the radar right now; what’s on the radar is this QB room. It’s giving me that vibe when “we” were juiced about Jake Heaps & Ryan Williams transferring in to add “quality” depth/starting potential w/ a true frosh Kaaya coming in.

Advertisement
Two names I can share at WR are Liberty WR CJ Daniels and Wake Forest WR Jahmal Banks. I expect Miami to pursue both even if they commit elsewhere.
What about the secondary ? Is Aydan White our # 1 corner prospect ? And if so do we have a good shot or more of a pipe dream ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t see how we look at who Mario is TODAY and say he’s better than manny Diaz. I mean that wholeheartedly
We do know he isn't worse though. At least we get to revel in top 10 recruiting classes and the roster will be in decent shape for the next guy

Advertisement
Back