The Bank (1/8)

View as article
Advertisement
Huge fail by the staff at landing a starter at the most important position. Let’s give the kid a chance to compete but if we win less than 9 games next season and the QB position is a detriment it will be time to put Mario on the hot seat.

He obviously won’t get fired next season but at that point the clock should start since the beginning of his tenure would have been up and down at best.

Mario will never be fired here

- Miami was blown away by his visit this weekend and compared his personality to Baker Mayfield.
Does Mario know Baker personally? I mean, I'd think he has to in order to compare personalities of the two....geez Mario...lol
Check out his basketball highlights has to be next level trolling.
Is Coach L interested....Pack and Joseph gone after this season...maybe this cat can play PG. You know, fizical...

Advertisement
Old enough to remember when you got mad at me for keeping it reaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll
I once was blind but now I see

star wars GIF

Advertisement
If we had a good QB committed and then got this guy AFTER getting our #1, this thread would probably be headed in a different direction.

On the other hand, would he have still committed if we already had our guy?

I'm gonna keep telling myself that he's aware he's not our #1, he's cool with being the backup and he jumped on his best offer.

Advertisement
As a stand alone p/u, no. As a piece of a two-part move, yes. Which is what D$ is saying. To me if it turns out to be like getting a second QB to Anderson's class, then I'm good w/ it due to his experience. Still need to close on a solid QB1.

So we just put ward and JJ money in a stock for next year. Cuz buddy here better not get more than a Kia and steak dinner

Advertisement
Imma give it another week I can't let Mario take the off-season from me. He already took everything else.
Nah I'm done man this is embarrassing.....I remember people saying if Mario cant get it done nobody can..idk if we will give another coach the budget...this **** might actually be dead

Advertisement
Back